Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
_rahil_

I think I am banned (_rahil_)

Hi Mods,

I have a character called _rahil_ I started playing the game in 2007 if i remember correctly. At that time I used to reside in India, Bangalore.

Then I moved to UK, Coventry. I think there I got a problem with IP cause i attempted to play from different locations (Home, Uni and friends place).

I stopped playing the game, I also got busy with my studies so didn't follow up with the problem. This was sometime in 2008 I think.

Now after sometime I wanted to continue playing the game. When I try to log in nothing happens, I don't get any message about ban or anything.

Currently I live in The Netherlands, Rotterdam.

So i'm uncertain what has happened or will it be able to continue with this character?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

On October 22, 2007 _rahil_, memnoch, memnoch_, _slave_, dung_lady, akronomekon were locked for illegal multi. I think there were more as well but it's a pain to keep going through old logs so stopped here.

I didn't create any of those characters. _memnoch_ was my friends character. I happened to play on his computer only twice (it's been quite some time to recall) it was a special calander day and I wanted to benefit from it so I used his computer but not for more than 30mins.

If you have game logs you can see that I used to play from a single location most of the time (spending many sleepless nights doin quests) also followed all the game rules. I was also a good member of the RICH guild.

I then moved to UK.

I swear I have nothing to do with all the other characters.

I can't imagine starting the game from scratch, killing thousands of rabbits, beavers n stags.

Plz unlock my character

I swear I didn't commit those crimes.

Dear mods,

It's been almost a week since my last post, but haven't got a reply. I can imagine you are busy with other things. Can you please consider my case?

Let me know if unlocking the character is an option or not?

Cheers.