Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zaer

Craft Mining?

I'm guessing people have heard of it; but there isn't a topic yet.

http://www.minecraft.net/

Basically an open ended game (with poo lego graphics, but who cares? :P) where you have to try and survive whilst... mining and crafting. You can build almost anything if you put your mind to it, and there are something like ~1000 multiplayer servers up so you can do it with others too! ;) Check out the official forums for some of the things people have made on it... it is pretty ridiculous. ;>

It was basically a small game developed by one guy (notch) which by word of mouth (I think no advertising was used.. don't quote me on that though) took off a few months back and has sold around 700k copies already. (9.95 euro to buy)

Kinda hard to explain why it's so great here, check out this LP by Coe if you're interested and you'll get more of an idea. http://coesquest.com/

There are loads more LP's if you look round; his is just one of the better ones :)

Edited by Zaer

It seems to be pretty addicting game and that's why I don't even want to start playing it. I'm hooked enough for EL already :P

o.O?

Isn't at all like the sims or wolfenstein, except in the most basic of senses. (both are from first person perspective and all involve you taking the persona of someone else.. as do pretty much all games these days.)

Anywho if you're going to spend 10 Euro it might as well be this; gives you more hours of enjoyment than most other internet purchases that cost the same. (is also getting constantly updated! :))

Edited by Zaer