Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DibClark

Hail XPA!

Hello Everyone!! :hiya:

This post is for the special mention of the honorable members of The XP Addicts Guild (XPA). They are a group of honest players with a high sense of integrity. I know so, because the last time I was online, I was so exhausted from the rigors of RL business that I wanted to just simmer down and relax my mind. However, I remembered that I owed someone some GC and I went over to pay. So I went on over to Morcraven Marsh to pay what I owe by donating it to the bot. Unfortunately, I was so tired that I clicked on the wrong bot, in this instance, Surfy's bot, Mufo. I then proceeded to donate the GC and it was not until after I concluded the trade that I realized that IT WAS THE WRONG BOT! I knew I should have looked at the trade window as to who I am trading with...

To make a long story short, I Gossiped Surfy, explained the mistake and requested that my GC be returned. Honestly, I have half expected that I will see my money again, but in this i was WRONG, VERY WRONG. I never had any dealings with Surfy, but what did she do? She asked ByteMe to return the money to me!!!

I was so glad and relieved that I was able to recover my hard-earned asset without so much as a discourse from these honorable people.

At this time of uncountable issues about honesty and integrity, I take my hat off to the whole XPA Guild. :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13:

I really appreciate the effort, my friend!! Live long and prosper!! You guys are worth the title ELanders :)

HAIL XPA!!!

Good to see a post about someone nice in EL. :) There are still pockets of good in the community and that makes all the difference in the world when playing.

Very nice of XPa, Good to see still honorable people are in EL...

Alot of people would return it I guess SubZero, there're really a big deal of people who are very trustable and honorable in EL, love ya all! :wub:

-Kaddy

Very nice of XPa, Good to see still honorable people are in EL...

Alot of people would return it I guess SubZero, there're really a big deal of people who are very trustable and honorable in EL, love ya all! :wub:

-Kaddy

i agree kaddy, but i just pointed out my direct experience :)