Eternal Lands Official Forums
benjamin

The_Destroyer Unlock Request

Hello to all those reading.

A few years ago I made a mistake with my account The_Destroyer, which was sharing the account information, and thus it was locked. I also do not doubt the punishment that was awarded to the character.

I feel that due to the length it has been since the account was locked, I was wondering if it would be possible for the administration team to allow me the oportunity to prove myself and return to the character once again, I can assure you, I will not be making the same mistake twice.

Thankyou for reading.

Benjamin

A.K.A The_Destroyer

There was a LOT more to your problem then than just sharing.

You had loads of illegal multi and had for years before that. Also quite a problem with your language and grossly inappropriate topic matter.

If you get The_Destroyer unlocked, you will be on the following conditions.

1. Surgeon, pilot_willow, and any other characters you have made since will be locked.

2. You will be on a no alts condition.

3. No sharing. Nobody can log on your character and you can't log on anybody elses.

4. Any foul abusive or inappropriate chat will result in your removal again as well.

I agree to all of those conditions, and I can asure you I will only be using that character, and no alts will be created if the character gets unlocked.

And im sorry for any problems that I caused during those times, I feel I have matured now, and will be polite and respectful to all those I come across.

Edited by benjamin

I seem to have forgotten the password also, are you able to help with the reset? I also understand there is a $5 payment required also.

I understand if I am required to make the $5 payment also.

Edited by benjamin

I seem to have forgotten the password also, are you able to help with the reset? I also understand there is a $5 payment required also.

I understand if I am required to make the $5 payment also.

You will need to contact Entropy about that.

Ok thankyou for trusting me again, and I will do my best to abide by all of the rules.

I am unable to send Entropy a forum PM, it displays an error that he cannot receive the message, how else can I to contact him?

Edited by benjamin