Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PrincssTitanium

FuZe_ trying to lure

Seems to me like someone was trying to lure this n00b to a pk map, but you be the judge! lol

Unedited chat log:

Hourly time-stamp: log continued at 2010-12-03 17:59:26 localtime (Central Standard Time)

[18:00:48] FuZe_: Anyone come pvp?

[18:01:23] #Message from God: Casterxx was eaten by a Grue (lagged out)!

[18:03:42] [PM from FuZe_: hey]

[18:03:51] [PM to FuZe_: Hi =)]

[18:04:20] [PM from FuZe_: Can u help me please?]

[18:04:32] [PM to FuZe_: I can try, what do you need?]

[18:05:06] [PM from FuZe_: i need to get to some portals for my quest but need 2 people to enter.]

[18:05:27] [PM to FuZe_: oh? what portals?]

[18:05:28] blake: Master!

[18:05:33] [PM from FuZe_: its a secret map. follow me]

[18:05:40] [PM to FuZe_: no thanks]

[18:05:41] Piner: hey fighter ;D

[18:05:45] [PM from FuZe_: :/]

[18:05:50] [PM to FuZe_: I don't need to go to a pk map, thanks]

[18:05:53] [PM from FuZe_: ??]

[18:05:56] [PM from FuZe_: pk map?]

[18:06:45] Piner: thx :D

[18:06:48] [PM to FuZe_: tell me the quest and the map if you really want me to go. I have played el a long time and know about luring and scams to pk pll lol]

[18:06:59] [PM to FuZe_: ppl*]

[18:07:04] UKF: anyone sellin anythin for 3k :????

[18:07:09] FuZe_: yes

[18:07:36] FuZe_: xD

[18:07:43] UKF: na soz

[18:07:49] FuZe_: lol

And so ends another friendly encounter on el :D

Fuse, if you're reading this:

I know you made a plea to me that you don't lure ppl, and you claim that this quest is 'real.' The quests are pretty well documented in the wiki forums, and I have not seen a quest to the effect that you keep trying to get ppl to help you with. If this is a real quest, then tell us which one it is, which npc starts it, etc... and also why someone cannot help you if they are not wearing good armor... why you don't ask powerful ppl to help you etc...

Like I said to you in game, it sure looks like you are trying to lure ppl, and you know it. If you really need help - be more clear and I'm sure someone can help you. If you are trying to lure, then I fear you will suffer for it like others have - your choice but don't expect ppl to like/trust you.

Fuse, if you're reading this:

I know you made a plea to me that you don't lure ppl, and you claim that this quest is 'real.' The quests are pretty well documented in the wiki forums, and I have not seen a quest to the effect that you keep trying to get ppl to help you with. If this is a real quest, then tell us which one it is, which npc starts it, etc... and also why someone cannot help you if they are not wearing good armor... why you don't ask powerful ppl to help you etc...

Like I said to you in game, it sure looks like you are trying to lure ppl, and you know it. If you really need help - be more clear and I'm sure someone can help you. If you are trying to lure, then I fear you will suffer for it like others have - your choice but don't expect ppl to like/trust you.

yup

I accidently accepted this guy into my new guild ICE yesterday, kicked him as soon as i heard and read about him Luring. A warning too all.

Regards

SnowBerG