Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
billybbigger

billybbigger locked

[09:13:22] [billybbigger @ 6]: since there is a severe lack of respect in this game to all playes that are to small i am giving away my shit and quitting this game so pm me if you want my

[09:13:37] [billybbigger @ 6]: stuff

[09:19:31] [billybbigger @ 6]: these ppl on the game i swear

[09:20:24] [billybbigger @ 6]: im looking at who is online and the number keeps dropping

[09:20:35] [billybbigger @ 6]: every week

You also made similar comments in the forums. Why do you want to help our declining population by returning to us?

And BTW, at no point did I see you apologizing for what you did, or even admitting it.

hello this is billybbigger it seems to me that the mods are taking what i said a little to personel.

i have appoligized.

i did ask in an earlier post what it was i said on the forums but have not gotten an answer.

probbally cause i said nothing in forums prior to being locked

the char. hylianmobster is not mine as u can see if u ckeck the ip address

so ill say it again please let me play el with my first char.+

hello this is billybbigger asking one last time for clemency?look i am really sorry for saying the things i said to the ppl in the game and i know it was wrong to do it and really the population is steady at a normal # and we both know that i had some problems with other guilds so i took my anger out in the very worst way and im truly sorry that i let some people cause me to do that! so may i have a nother chance at my char.billybigger

that sounds very fair. but i have one question? what about selling to other people in the game or buying stuff from them? but i have no objection

As long as those people have not used your account(s) or you used theirs, or they have in any way been connected to you (like possibly alts you used to have, etc), it should not be a problem.