Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wimpie

Mushroomer achievement

Sunday I got the message I reached rank 2/3, yet even after #save and re-log, my page kept indicating rank 1/3.

Today I received the pop-up of rank 3/3 and as expected, my page showed 2/3. As I haven't actually counted the shrooms I ate, I'm not exactly sure if the pop-up or the indication on my page is wrong. I'm curious if someone else noticed a similar problem.

Ingame name wim80.

Sunday I got the message I reached rank 2/3, yet even after #save and re-log, my page kept indicating rank 1/3.

Today I received the pop-up of rank 3/3 and as expected, my page showed 2/3. As I haven't actually counted the shrooms I ate, I'm not exactly sure if the pop-up or the indication on my page is wrong. I'm curious if someone else noticed a similar problem.

Ingame name wim80.

I had a similar problem: On Friday I ate 5k toads and got mushroom achievement III.

When I entered the game on Monday, it said I had mushroom II, further investigation

turned out the following:

The targets for mushroom achievement have been revised over the past weekend.

Now you need to eat more mushrooms than before to achieve the next rank.

Before update: 1k, 2.5k, 5k

After update: 1k, 5k, 25k

Edited by Raistlin

During the joule day i received the message: "You gained the Mushroom Eater rank 3 achievement".

I wasn't paying attention if i got the message for the rank 2.

On the players stats i have the rank 2.

Maybe the rank is correct in the light of what raistlin said but the message for the achievement have to be changed too accordingly.