Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Finnerlorn

Unbann please

I would like to ask for an unbann for my charachter finnerlorn.

I know what I did was wrong and I play pk server atm and I know el is the best game I ever played so please please please unbann my charachter I promise I won't break any rules again. :(

Edited by Finnerlorn

Yeah that's kind of what got you in trouble before, isn't it. ;)

no sorry I ment I went in in forums with my dad's acc he was still logged in I didn't see that sorry again :cry: I didn't wanted to do anything wrong

so I think I won't be unbanned now?

Edited by Finnerlorn

I love how people only love EL, and it's only the best game ever, IF and only IF they have a fully leveled character.

Really, you should have thought of that before you made the 10+ characters and abused that. Those characters are leveled as the result of massive sharing and cheating.

I have no problem with you starting with a new character. Maybe you will read and respect the rules a bit better now that you know the consequences.

:cry: ok I know the consequences I think I won't get my char back so sry ths is the best game but my char is not full leveled I just wanted my stoof I got for money but ok then It would have been really cool if it gets unbanned :omg: I learned my consequences and they were hard