Eternal Lands Official Forums
warder

Show a pic of yourself!

It's mine, can't ya tell?

And @ Aerobreeze...I don't know if "great" is exactly a title fitting of me...psychotic, isane, crazy, yes, but not "great"

ALL RIGHT! Last night, at around 2 (yes, all great things happen at 2 A.M. **grues and their ways, now on el.net**), I was in the mood to draw, so I decided to, for the first time...ever...tackle a full-body labeled and detailed self-portrait of me. Even though I SUCK at drawing...this is probably the best interpretation of me out of all of these pictures...enjoy! =D

SelfPortrait.th.jpg

oooh pretty picture...full version's too big though, you can see every single pencil stroke I made :x

Oh yeah, and I also drew this...

Girl.th.jpg

I figured that I'd also try and finally draw a somewhat realistic girl...funny thing is, I based her after me (which is very obvious with the arms and legs...same sorta casual stance), and...well...as you can tell from my little footnotes, I'd go out with her if she was real!! Hot damn!

:lol: lol you see me in the game but what the hell just to give you all a realy good laugh here i am the uglie duckie in person (ingame also known as Ember) :lol:

fishes.JPG

this pic is about a year or so old

Aepox, lookin' flyyyyyy...

I come to critisise, the chances of me posing a pic of me on here are VERY slim..

Well, don't we have quite the colorful group! lol

2 Mana potion: advatar or avatar?

4 Sammy: awww c'mon =) *starts chanting his name*

Well... I suppose you all get to see a pic of me... unfortunately the bloody scanner's busted so I'm gonna have to look through the pics from *gulp* the school musical...

Who wants to see Colfenna as Madame Thenardier in Les Miserables?

EDIT: Ok, just so this doesn't look like a double post! Sorry, don't know what happened :roll: ...just waitin' for Colfenna's pic! :wink:

CHEERS!

RakThul

Oh dear... how do I do this... I've got the pic in my files but how do I... I'M INEPT!!!!

Guest alobar

You cant upload a picture on the forums directly from your harddisk(at least not in these forums).If you are going to post a picture you need to upload them somewhere online first, for ex.http://www.photobucket.com/.

Very nice Colfenna!! That is a great play, especially if you get to act in it! Ah, the good 'ole days... :D:D :wink:

CHEERS!

RakThul

It was such an awesome show. Once in a lifetime, I've got a couple other good picks from when our Enjolras was playing around with the stage blood, and one of M. Thenardier with the tooth black. The first night we used it, he and I had a contest of who could make their teeth look the most disgusting. I also should upload the whore pics... I'll get around to it.

The other fun was funkying ourselves up, rolling in dirt, splotching ourselves with dust make-up, rubbing conditioner into our hair to make it greasy, tearing our costumes to shreads. It was a lot of fun, especially since I was head make-up supervisor. It made putting the chain-gang chest brands on fun. :wink:

Thanks Rak.

:lol: funny i pictured you a little older street :lol:

hey my sweet Tumm post an othere pic of yourself and i will post a newer one of me :twisted: promise :D