Eternal Lands Official Forums
warder

Show a pic of yourself!

I wanna see what Entropy looks like... Long hair in a pony tail and a beard..

Your side burns too? Mine feels like it's on fire...

no side burns please! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo!

I am trying to get some pictures scanned as soon as possible....some decent ones that is. The others I have, I simply can not show here :oops:

No one shall ever see a picture of me. Mwuahahahahahahahaha. :twisted: Only Matrixx knows what I look like and he doesnt have any pics. If he ever post a pic of me....it will be the end of him.

do you think its safe to stick your head in the scanner and scan it in? cause i dont wana take a picture im lazy

oo i could take a pic of myself then should i close my eyes tho? i dont want them to get messed up woirse then they are already...

Well, I mean, come on, look at your signature sam..."Embrace the Dark"

If you embrace the dark, what did you expect? I mean, embracing the (note: secret message coming up:)light*(see below for secret other secret message)? No way Pablo...I mean...Jose...er...Hosay...whatever.

*Hey...nice job! You found the secret message! Just for that, here's a reward...a better picture of me, when we stayed in a motel last weekend...be sure to take a look at the TV!! Muahaha...

Oh, yeah, the link... without the http so it's hidden like the rest of this har har i'm evil eh wot! img21.imageshack.us/img21/1469/therealpicofme.JPG

End of post. No secret messages above, nope. None, at, all. Especially not a hidden link to a better picture of me...nope.

rofl.. you pervert ;p

but anywho.. as for photoshop, I have it(version 7), and I think too much detail was lost in that picture from the lack of lighting to be able to restore it.. =x

I'll post one where I'm at least halfway decent looking, and when I get a tan.

I have one now... was about to post it but... it was taken right before I decked my friend Rod in the nose for taking it. My fist is in the air, and I have a nasty look on my face.

So... I'll take a new one in a few days.

:D

Haha...that's funny...that's exactly how I pictured you...

...LOL not wasted, I mean just your picture in general

Hehe...scary