Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
6sik6

possible redemption

recently i was told that if i send a pic proving that two ppl on the same ip address are playing on seperate consoles and are really two different ppl that we could trade and work together like normal. recently i as in 6sic6 and xerocool my cousin decided we wanted to start a guild and have a legal bot with xerocools brother exadion who is on a totally different ip. But at the same time we dont wanna get in trouble after all the trouble of doing so. i understand that we may have caused some difficulties before but we have been no trouble since then and would appreciate the chance for redemption if needed xerocool and i 6sic6 will send a pic of us playing on our seperate consoles if this helps just let me know where to send and i will do so i appreciate u taking the time to read this and hope we get a chance to redeem ourselves

6sic6

That would be true if you hadn't already been locked for breaking the rule. There was a lot more to your case than 2 characters, 2 cousins.

So no you won't be able to trade or have alts.

i dont really understand because i never broke a rule and wasnt involved in xerocools and exadions previous banning only the instant in which u banned xerocool and i for playing on the same ip and thinking we were one person with alts which we werent i really dont wanna anger u but this is really ruining the game for me and in my opinion is rediculous. y even bother u know i really am sry but cant u understand where im coming from?

6sic6

Then take it up with your cousin. Assuming what you say is true, he's the one who "ruined it" for you.

Besides which, I seriously doubt the game is "ruined" because you can't trade with one person.

Why do I see exadion on the same IP then? And who are koldd and zarx?

sry for bothering u. koldd was my brother who also played this game for a short while until he got banned but he probably will never be logged back on atleast here because it causes problems. exadion is xerocools brother and goes to school so hes normally moving from ip to ip with his laptop and he visits here sometimes, and zarx is a bot that we payed to make and may be hosted here at some points but is under control of exadion.

6sic6

i was going to make a bot and decided not too, i never even went through the tutorials with him, and never got around to deleting him i will do that now. so none of us have an alt

6sic6

Ok send me a picture and tell me what it is you want to do.

And type it in clear sentences with punctuation and capitalization and no run-on sentences.

Ok, pictures received. (Nice pic on the wall btw :P )

Ok, you may all use the bot and work on guild projects together and REASONABLY trade, conditional on:

1. No alts not including the bot.

2. No sharing. You each must be on your own characters.