Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
violater

KF CLASH - II

TIME : SUNDAY at 11pm India = 6pm Europe = 12noon Washington DC = 9am San Francisco

That's like 5am-ish for me, so don't really know if i can make it... but maybe. :D

Being Aussie is great in RL but it sux for EL same here Korr 3am for me

I share (for a while) your pain... since I was responsible for suggesting a time slot to accommodate as many players as possible, I will make up to the aussies with an invasion all for them at some point! :)

TIME : SUNDAY at 11pm India = 6pm Europe = 12noon Washington DC = 9am San Francisco

That's like 5am-ish for me, so don't really know if i can make it... but maybe. :D

Come on Kor, u never sleep anyways :D

maybe and i say maybe i come and 1 hit u all to dead if i behave on the right this suterday and not have a huge hangover sunday
i also may have hangover prob too so prolly no

HI TC :D

I share (for a while) your pain... since I was responsible for suggesting a time slot to accommodate as many players as possible, I will make up to the aussies with an invasion all for them at some point! :)

Usl thank you :)))

Usl thank you :)))

First of all, thanks to Violater and congratz to the Tek team for the thrashing they gave us :P Also thanks to the mods and prkl for making it happen.

I thoroughly enjoyed it in spite of my huge ping, and I don't think it was as unbalanced as the results indicate.

I think the TeKs just had better strategy, although it wouldn't be so bad if 1 or 2 of our stronger players had been able to make it:) However I think the join-other-team-when-you-die thing didn't work too well as I would have had to change teams like 6 or 7 times, for example! :P The way things panned out, we could have had half the VeX team on the other side at a point, so I don't think ppl should 'defect' when they get killed.

May I also suggest that the teams change forts at half-time as it seems fairer, since (IMHO) the first fort is easier to defend and offers a slight advantage when it comes to restocking. It will also means that teams will have to adjust their stragegy. OTOH, since the battle-front slowly moves away from the forts, this may not be an issue later in the war.

Also next time it would help if we could borrow bots that can accept/kick ppl easily. The team-change thing allowed tagless ppl to ambush us while we thought they were friends.

Summary:

When is the next one? :D

I showed up late. I think I came middle of a round, and then helped in the final round. But i had a damn blast.

I'd love to do this again at some point!