Eternal Lands Official Forums
tokie

Why is Augmented Armor So-Pr0 ?

I want a serious responce from the lot of you as to why I am Slappin around a Creature in my AuggieZ w/ Leather Boots and Iron Helm,no MoL or Medallion of any sort,using Leather Gloves as a Weapon...and I look over and see Someone in RD Leg-Torso w/CoL - Mol and Tit. Shield havin to Restore 1 or 2 times Per Encounter on the same d@mned Creature ? Did I do something right in PP placement ? Or is it 'cause I'm Skeptic and a GodLess-Grinder of oa's ?

you probably have better a/d/oa than them?

and to extend on that you'd have to compare your attributes, if they had astro etc. I don't see how godless could have any influence whatsoever on the combat rolls you'd get from said mob..

I seriously doubt that with their # d@mned near double my lil' 105...

Why are they even on same mob as you if they're so much higher?

If you want a real answer give your full stats and their full stats.

EDIT:

Anyways the point is, your Augmented and other cheap armors setup is not better than a RDA set + Ti shield + CoL + MoL.

If you're restoring less than them either your a/d or your attribs or both are much high/better. Even if your OA is lower, they may be more of an all-rounder with lots of pp's in nexuses or Will or something and might be less negged than you. There's plenty of possible explanations, but Aug armor being magically pr0 isn't one of them.

Edited by Korrode

Tokie I'm not sure if this is some sort of deragatory post towards someone else or what.

Lots of people train in higher end gear just so they can "jump" to the next mob with out having to have the a/d/p/c/r/v/i to handle it. I myself, barely take damage at all on feros and I'm wearing augs and steel greaves with a COL. and there are others who take much more damage than me in the same thing or more. This is due to the fact that I'm on a mob that's well under my a/d and the others are probably just right or a little under.

I think the real question is, what are you smacking around with your "lil' 45?"

Tokie I'm not sure if this is some sort of deragatory post towards someone else or what.

Lots of people train in higher end gear just so they can "jump" to the next mob with out having to have the a/d/p/c/r/v/i to handle it. I myself, barely take damage at all on feros and I'm wearing augs and steel greaves with a COL. and there are others who take much more damage than me in the same thing or more. This is due to the fact that I'm on a mob that's well under my a/d and the others are probably just right or a little under.

I think the real question is, what are you smacking around with your "lil' 45?"

Nothing deragatory I assure you..and I'm smackin' around Armed Orcs,Cyc,and Lion's AtM,in my AuggieZ w/Leather Gloves,Iron Helm and Leather Boots,but with the Cyc n Lions I use a Moon Med. for the present.

Why are they even on same mob as you if they're so much higher?

If you want a real answer give your full stats and their full stats.

EDIT:

Anyways the point is, your Augmented and other cheap armors setup is not better than a RDA set + Ti shield + CoL + MoL.

If you're restoring less than them either your a/d or your attribs or both are much high/better. Even if your OA is lower, they may be more of an all-rounder with lots of pp's in nexuses or Will or something and might be less negged than you. There's plenty of possible explanations, but Aug armor being magically pr0 isn't one of them.

Go on... I'm listening...

The player(s) you mention, what do they have that is double yours?

And no, if you have lower levels, worse attribs, AND worse gear than a certain player, and if the difference is as vast as you make out to be, then there is simply no way you can perform much better in a fight than they can. Astro only goes so far.

The player(s) you mention, what do they have that is double yours?

And no, if you have lower levels, worse attribs, AND worse gear than a certain player, and if the difference is as vast as you make out to be, then there is simply no way you can perform much better in a fight than they can. Astro only goes so far.

Theire Health Numbers are Triple or Quadrupal of mine of,and I'm in Aug(s) and they got RDA and Glowing Sword and RDHoLM or CoL and they are Restoring like MAD and taking HUGE hits..and I just cant figure out why that is ? I mean, c'mon...Man,they got Tit.Serp/Therm. and RDA and RDHoLM and they gotta' restore 3,4,5 times per engegement ?

I just dont get it...I cant wrap my mind around why it's happening like that...

I mean, a Cyc is a Cyc...right ? I have had a few that really "get one in on me" and make me fully Restore,but usually I can hit HEAL 2 times and be done till next engagement,where as they are STILL fighting for their lives. I'll kill 2 or 3 to their 1 (most times) I'm out there watching and Training.

If this Dragon Armor is " S0-Pr0 " then why do they take such HUGE losses in their Health when they get Hit ? ..and it's not just that one Guy I saw either, I've seen this from numerous Players in Spwans from HobGoblins to Lions so-far...

Edited by tokie

4x your health means that you're fighting without a CoL. These players might have low A/D, and high will, and using CoL/RDHoLaM. One other possibility is that they're maxed-out on A/D reduction potions, and trying to break their armour for the quests, but with dragon sets, that seems unlikely.

edit: easiest way to know? Invite them out for PK.

Edited by TuDaeFadda

hmmm, i found the same too...was in invasion and killed my first DCW ever without any MoL / CoL, only poor gear on (steel chain / aug pants) and s2e sword, needed 10 restore,

an other day i had real good astro, was in melines in full steel set with s2e again but MoL on, and needed 15 or more restore on a DCW :confused:

i had the feeling, in my 'poor' gear i killed the DCW faster

Edited by wuffzel

Theire Health Numbers are Triple or Quadrupal of mine of,and I'm in Aug(s) and they got RDA and Glowing Sword and RDHoLM or CoL and they are Restoring like MAD and taking HUGE hits..and I just cant figure out why that is ? I mean, c'mon...Man,they got Tit.Serp/Therm. and RDA and RDHoLM and they gotta' restore 3,4,5 times per engegement ?

I just dont get it...I cant wrap my mind around why it's happening like that...

I mean, a Cyc is a Cyc...right ? I have had a few that really "get one in on me" and make me fully Restore,but usually I can hit HEAL 2 times and be done till next engagement,where as they are STILL fighting for their lives. I'll kill 2 or 3 to their 1 (most times) I'm out there watching and Training.

If this Dragon Armor is " S0-Pr0 " then why do they take such HUGE losses in their Health when they get Hit ? ..and it's not just that one Guy I saw either, I've seen this from numerous Players in Spwans from HobGoblins to Lions so-far...

Because you are stronger than they are. You should go don some very nice gear, and attack a Yeti/trice/dragon/etc. It's not going to stop all hits, it's not going to really help that far up (unless you are pretty close to their level anyway).

As for training wise, your question has been answered I feel. You just can't understand the answer?

Forever said it here

When you jump levels, you often don't have the attributes to do it properly.

Long story short: People get hurt because of attributes, and levels. The gear and etc helps to some extent but will not completely block out damage.

Invasion creatures are weaker than normal spawns.

I thought only difference was their drops. afaik, only summoned creatures had different defense than their normal counterparts.

Edited by Raytray

Invasion creatures are weaker than normal spawns.

ummm, yes, forgott that when radu added astro he did this for creatures spawns too,

maybe the last DCW had great astro too...

Because you are stronger than they are. You should go don some very nice gear, and attack a Yeti/trice/dragon/etc. It's not going to stop all hits, it's not going to really help that far up (unless you are pretty close to their level anyway).

Exactly.

I'll still do much better against a Cockatrice in augs than you will in RDA, Tokie.