Eternal Lands Official Forums
KoDdy

JOULE STONE - USE!

So... Joule Stone is planed to be used 4th December 2010 around 5-6 pm gmt +1

EDIT!!!! Because of Thanksgiving weekend, moved Joule Stone for 1 week 27 --> 4

Can I please beg that you wait another week to use it. That is thanksgiving weekend and many people will be

Edited by KoDdy

Thanks koddy for taking the stone and using it when it benefits you.

Maybe this time you can be 20 mins late in the day again. Oh wait you don't have lions now. So maybe it won't be effected.

Don't you want donate? don't,but stop b****ing and crying here, this time is around when can get here usa/eu,i will put it next time for 9 am so you will be sleeping and after start b****ing , and i warned you 3 weeks to future and i hadn't lions noob , just stop crying, or don't cry to me, i don't care of you, you are only? who got problem with it, and think about,i will have that to midnight, not the best time either

and don't you like it? don't play

Thanks koddy for taking the stone and using it when it benefits you.

Maybe this time you can be 20 mins late in the day again. Oh wait you don't have lions now. So maybe it won't be effected.

If you dont like it, next time try to waste your precious HOURS collecting items yourself then.

-Kaddy

I didn't get a chance to donate this time.. but I know I helped with the first Sun Tzu and I missed it... such is life. :)

This in general is really a pretty nice thing: small groups of people doing things for the community as a whole, even if it doesn't work out perfectly for everyone. Let's not turn it into another reason to flame, outlaw and resent each other - I think we already have enough.

Thanks, Koddy, for taking the time to collect the ings for this day and trying to plan a time when the most people can benefit. Unfortunately, you can't please everyone all the time. The best you can do is try to get the best benefit for the biggest group.

Yes, thanks Koddy for all the effort put into this, including taking the time to find donors and to meet up with them for making all the trades. Thanks to all the donors as well :)

Edited by Smee

Koddy are u sure it won't get used before 5pm GMT+1 ?

I'm running a PK comp that day which will finish at the latest of 5pm GMT+1, so as long as you're not going to use it any earlier than that, they won't conflict... but if you think you will use it before 5pm lmk and i'll see about moving me comp.

there is problem , because game time =/= real time , so now am counting that and new days are around 3pm and 9pm , so that's it... i will need to count 1 game day = x hours(+mins) real time,count it for saturday and make vote,which time people want it, the most votes will win , but am at school at the moment,so can't do much with that

-KoDdy

there is problem , because game time =/= real time , so now am counting that and new days are around 3pm and 9pm , so that's it... i will need to count 1 game day = x hours(+mins) real time,count it for saturday and make vote,which time people want it, the most votes will win , but am at school at the moment,so can't do much with that

-KoDdy

I vote for 9pm

-Jeff

Hi,

Just wanted to say a big thank you to the persons who made this Joule-Day possible, me and my friends appreciate the hard work that you all did to make this Joule-Stone.

Also thanks for the early notification on the EL-forum, I hope one day I can also help out with the making of another stone.

Regards, MichelAngelo

My thanks, also, Koddy and all who assisted in this! TG Storage was packed with mixers, and some of the conversations and chatter going on there was hilarious...and, as there was a great mixture of high, mid and lower-level folks there, it was also quite instructive, as all sorts of advice and suggestions (some were even physically possible!) were given. All in all, a very enjoyable day!

Gil_Manel

Thanks a lot, I got to use about an hour of it, before I got busy in RL, but it was nice :)