Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Liean

IP bans

Hi I can not much English, but I have a request could you tell me to unlock my IP address and my character Veronica, I can get back to playing Eternal Lands .. Thank you :):icon13:

Hey, why you :rolleyes::confused: no answer? What have I done so bad, that even get a response. Thank you

Hi, I am trying to understand your logs.

You are not posting from the same IP (not even close) than you were locked from.

I am trying to understand why you think you are IP banned.

Ahh I see what's going on. You aren't trying to log in with Veronica, but half the characters you got locked.

You do realize you were locked and banned because not only did you blatantly break rule 5 but you kept doing it over and over again immediately after getting your characters locked each time. So yeah, that is kinda bad and the reason for the ban.

So...why do you ask for Veronica if you are trying to log in with other characters?

You also need to know that you will only be allowed 1 character. No alts, no sharing, no nothing else.

Hey, so what does it mean for me? So I sometimes still play for his chararter or will be locked on all the time? Thanks for the reply. :unsure:

It means that you need to pick one character that you want to play and tell Aislinn (post here) which one you want. You might be allowed to play that char then, but it might need an item wipe before it gets unlocked. That will be up to Aislinn.

What do you mean with 'still play for his chararter'?

Hi, I have a question?. Why am I still banned IP addresses do not understand it .... Can you please Aislinn explain why I can still play? Thanks for the reply. :(:omg: