Eternal Lands Official Forums
secus

secus

Hi Im Secus, and got a ban on ip.sorry for what I did, but my colleagues in the village have the same ip, and I think that is a trade ban on one ip.Lub may be something else for at least, it sorry. I certify that this is it will never happen again. Please, from banning Secus my character and my ip. Thanks in advance.

No actually the IP ban is to stop you from trying to hack into people's accounts.

Also for the massive bag drop trades breaking rule 5 and for the impersonation attempts.

You can save your thanks for when an IP unban ever happens, if it ever does. It certainly is not happening now.

No actually the IP ban is to stop you from trying to hack into people's accounts.

Also for the massive bag drop trades breaking rule 5 and for the impersonation attempts.

You can save your thanks for when an IP unban ever happens, if it ever does. It certainly is not happening now.

Please unban me from the form, it will not happen again for all the evil deeds przepraszam.Unban Secus and IP

Edited by secus

No.

Please get someone to help you translate my posts in this thread, and the locks and bans policy (ALL of it in detail) pinned in this forum section.