Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
waldusPL

Blocked

Hi, today i harving flowers for mixing FE's, and i see You were booted by Aislinn! Aislinn you tell me i'am broke rule 5, Okey when? Can you tell me?

my nick Waldus - ofc, my best friend neighbor log on Bailey - old char and i give he (i dont remember) some stuff - maybe max 1k gc cost of all.

Today:

But he dont play on old char - Bailey, he started play on E_mc2 (new char) This is my best friend (rl friend too) i give he 4k gc for quest, 60k def and 60k att exp in TG, so this is broke 5 rule? Okey, but this is only 4kgc !!! :((((( Aislinn i'am right guy i'am not BAGJUMP etc. Why you don't give me first chance? You can give me FIRST and LAST chance, but please unlock Waldus i don't wanna have block char with 90's a/d and good skills :( Aislinn please...

Tak się zastanawiam, że jak mogłem tradować z Mustango? oddałem mu tylko swój stuff ponieważ jest to również mój kumpel, on zaczyna grę ja ją znam dobrze, więc za tydzień będę miał rzeczy na dobry trening, jeśli rozchodzi się to o to, że oddałem mu swoje wszystkie rzeczy, by nowy gracz miał łatwiej w Elu i by lepiej poznał grę jest tutaj naprawdę coś nie tak? Od kiedy pomaganie jest karane banem? Oraz dzisiejszego dnia, mój kolega z dawnej gildii, ponieważ jedzie za granicę do pracy, dał mi trochę rzeczy wartych około 250k gc, więc jeśli się rozchodzi się o to wszystko to myślę, że już to wyjaśniłem, od kiedy pomaganie jest karalne banem?

Z poważaniem,

Walduś.

Maybe you ought to read the rules.

It IS punishable to help people avoid their bans.

You can't move stuff around your characters for any reason. You share mustango with your friend and loaded it up with stuff from Waldus. You can't do that. It is still your character even if your friend uses it too.

The other issue, rule #24:

24. No Skirting Punishments.

Seeking loopholes or attempting to get around any punishment can result in permanent bans from both the Eternal Lands game and forums. This includes but is not limited to using or creating additional accounts to get around bans and locks, as well as minor punishments. Anyone knowingly aiding someone in circumventing their punishment will also receive an appropriate punishment.

I suggest you get somebody to help you with the rules.

"I suggest you get somebody to help you with the rules." - No rly no, Aislinn EL is fantastic game i want play EL

I did wrong, but only now I realized, man makes mistakes, but I think that deserves a chance and I can play still... the Eternal lands, is that I helped a friend is not bad right, he is new :) Aislinn please give me a chance :( i know give he free items is not a good idea

Infinity learn me all rules :) Oke?

Edited by waldusPL

Helping a friend is ok if it is within EL rules.

But you don't get to cheat and use "i was helping a friend" as an excuse for it.

You had major illegal multiplay with these 2 characters. Letting your friend use it because he's new is no excuse.

And to help a "banned friend" hide and sneak back in is even worse! What makes people think this is acceptable? :omg:

Aislinn really i don't know why I got a ban, for giving free items Mustango, yes? and for give 4kgc to E_mc2 char? Ech ... :closedeyes:

btw: yesterday my friend give me items for training, this is bad too? ...

Dear Aislinn.

Please give me chance, this is game but fantastic game :) You can give me first chance? Please

Mustang is my char? :laugh: this is not my char!! i have 90's char so i dont need noob who have 20's Aislinn... ask my friends, i'am not MUSTANGO this is not my char! :(

Aislinn please...

Mustang is my char? :laugh: this is not my char!! i have 90's char so i dont need noob who have 20's Aislinn... ask my friends, i'am not MUSTANGO this is not my char! :(

Aislinn please...

Funny, it's been only used on your IP until just a couple days ago.

I never log on Mustango in my house, but i log on Waldus maybe for 5minutes in Mustango house, i show he my stats and i go log off^^ i know loggin for 5minutes not on my IP is not a good idea i know ... Please Aislinn ublock my char

i never log Mustango in my house - my IP ...

Edited by waldusPL

I am seeing character sharing and trades and bagdrop trades with:

Waldus

Mustango

Dragon_Blade

E_mc2

There may be more and I just didn't look deep enough yet.

You need to read the bans policy.

I don't think you are listening. It doesn't matter what IP you log in from, if you use a character it's your alt wherever you are. Can you show me where in rule 5 it mentions IP?

i dont need to read it beacuse i have netia SA (reset - new IP)

I trading only with E_mc2=i give he 4k gc infinity=i give he magic ess and 88bobek=he give me items for training

Mustango IS NOT MY CHAR

Edited by waldusPL

I really do not know ...What can I do to make you believe me :( a lot of problems with my friend...I did not know that it will look like this bad. I'm very sorry for that confusion :(

Edited by waldusPL

Unban Mustango pls

I'm guessing you didn't read this part (more likely any of it) from the locks and bans policy:

"If they violate the ban or start complaining/whining during this period, their clock starts over."

You have been whining here, making new characters to whine to Radu and me ingame nonstop.

At this rate, you won't ever get unlocked.