Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
xFalconz

Unban Request

Hello, I have been banned from EL - My char name is xFalconz

I understand I broke one of the rules and I PROMISE to read them carefully and not break any rules again.

EL is probably the best game i've played and I Didn't wish to lose the chance of playing it.

Please give me a chance to change,

xFalconz

No.

This has already been discussed and answered.

The first 3 chances you got were enough.

You have been lying to us and cheating since the first day you joined and continued it even after multiple locks.

What multiple locks?

We have 3 People Playing EL Off Our IP. Can prove this if you like.

Also we only use 1 account each. the others can be deleted or whatever. they arnt being used so I Don't see the problem?

If you would like us to prove we have more then 1 person playing from our IP then we will.

We havnt lied at-all :/

Funny.

You "all" have been on no-alts restrictions and have been locked twice before this time for illegal multi.

Also I have a confession already via forum pm so stop lying.

There were 10 characters on this IP just in November, which is the past 6 days. More from before that.

So let me get this straight:

Calling your isp to get a new IP to get around your locks and ban is going to prove you mean well and aren't a cheat?

Good job.

Read rule #24 lately?

Well, what else do you want us to do, all we want to do is play eternal lands and if I didn't PM you and tell you, you wouldn't of known it was us, I spoke to Radu and he said he didn't care that we changed our IP to play again, and Mufossa Ingame told me to pm you and explain that all we need is one chance, thanks so much aislinn

You have had at least 3 chances.

You have repeatedly intentionally spit the rules right in our faces.

No more.

Aislinn, all we ask for is one more chance, one account each, no alts, and if WE brake any rules again you can ban us for life, honestly WE only need one more chance and will make it worth it, we are both really sorry for trouble we have caused and are honestly sorry and the getting a new ip may be against the rule 24, but doesn't it prove to you that all we want to do is play EL? I mean really will unbanning our IP really be that bad for EL, seriously its not like we tryed to hack the game or anything is it? please read this and think about giving us one more last final chance everyone deserves a chance to change? even scum?

Edited by Leprikon

Yes, I can see that the plea is a little bit too late, but I believe that its better to apologise for your mistakes and admit them than lying and trying to get away with what we did wrong like we were the past two times, as you will see in the pm on here I just sent you, we don't want full forgiveness just one more, one last chance to change, this is the only online game I would pay, most of my family have played in the past, my two cousins played in 2002 and were the ones whom showed me the game, I know that our behaviour has been unacceptable but we have realised that we were taking the piss and have decided and learnt that we can't get away with being right twats all our life and getting away with it, so we want a fresh start on the game, all we ask for is for our current IP to be unbanned I don't mind if you keep all our accounts locked but if you could unlock two We would be over the moon but if that's asking for too much all we would want is too be able to create 2 accounts on for me and one for my brother and that's it, no alts etc. We will follow every rule to military precision

I know alot of people are going to read this and think oh just another multi trader and thats it not think of anything else, but doesn't everyone make mistakes?

Edited by Leprikon

You had 3 chances to follow the rules in military precision. You blew all 3 of them in spades.

Your two cousins played in 2002 ehh?