Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mrs_DrtySouth

Banned

Hi this is DrtySouth. would you please unlock my char that my stepsons did wrong on. They are no longer here and I really have no idea what they did when they hacked my account. The boys as far as I know logged on a char my middle step son had and then logged on this drtysouth char and traded. But then again they hacked me so I dont really know what happened. All I know is what the boys told me. Please unlock me.

I'm pretty sure you both have claimed your son "hacking" your characters before to cover massive sharing and illegal multi and it was a total crock of nonsense.

It gets old.

I am not too inclined to want to unlock the character.

Still thinking about it.

I'm pretty sure you both have claimed your son "hacking" your characters before to cover massive sharing and illegal multi and it was a total crock of nonsense.

It gets old.

Still thinking about it.

understood and i know wt u say it looks like,so i'll leave it up to u wat u think is best was just asking tyvm for answering,talk to u soon hopefully

It gets old.

Still thinking about it.

understood and i know wt u say it looks like,so i'll leave it up to u wat u think is best was just asking tyvm for answering,talk to u soon hopefully

Also if you would like to know what we deal with from them... The things they do ... They are both sitting in Maryland Jail for 18 months for stealing my friends truck, running to Maryland in it, leaving it abandoned, and then breaking and entering with a stolen gun and credit cards from my recently deceased father and also stealing two boats from the marina in Maryland. I'm sure you can see the patterns of when they were with us and causing trouble. If you would like verification of where they are housed I will email your thier names and dobs with the number of the jail they are in. If you further need to research when we had problems check when Konvict and DrtyChipmunks chars were active. They did name changes and I cant remember what they changed them to. But Drty knows the rules and does not trade with them and neither do I. I didn't even want them logging on at my house cause of the IP. Drty had his password saved in the configuration file so very easy to log on el.

Why is he posting on your forum account?

He's not on my account. He's been behind me asking me to type for him and I honestly just cannot remember his password for these forums. He asked me to do it and I was on looking at forums already. I usually do all communications/typing for him like he asks me to. You are welcome to have his email address if you would like to speak with him personally though. Or if necessary I can try to retrieve his pass for forums if need be.

Hi this is DrtySouth. would you please unlock my char that my stepsons did wrong on. They are no longer here and I really have no idea what they did when they hacked my account. The boys as far as I know logged on a char my middle step son had and then logged on this drtysouth char and traded. But then again they hacked me so I dont really know what happened. All I know is what the boys told me. Please unlock me.

He's not on my account. He's been behind me asking me to type for him and I honestly just cannot remember his password for these forums. He asked me to do it and I was on looking at forums already. I usually do all communications/typing for him like he asks me to. You are welcome to have his email address if you would like to speak with him personally though. Or if necessary I can try to retrieve his pass for forums if need be.

Funny, looks like it was him to me. Or that you were lying when you posted.

Also funny, last I heard you two weren't even at the same IP location anymore.

I am seriously getting tired of the fabrications by one and the next swearing to it.

I am going to give this unlock a no.

Funny, looks like it was him to me. Or that you were lying when you posted.

Also funny, last I heard you two weren't even at the same IP location anymore.

I am seriously getting tired of the fabrications by one and the next swearing to it.

I am going to give this unlock a no.

That was him dictating to me what he wanted to say. Believe what you want. Asgnny knows and so does learner that we do not trade and we both are two separate people and Asgnny is also fully aware of my boys and what they do.

Heh.

Yes I know there are 2 separate people. I also know how much sharing and hacking and stealing went on too, and all the lies about it and attempts to cover it up that happened before.

The "we are really 2-3-4-5 separate people and 2 are in jail now anyway" claim can only stretch so far. That does not allow or account for the other above mentioned activities.

And for the future, if he wants an account back, HE can ask for it. But for now, the answer is no anyway.

Heh.

Yes I know there are 2 separate people. I also know how much sharing and hacking and stealing went on too, and all the lies about it and attempts to cover it up that happened before.

The "we are really 2-3-4-5 separate people and 2 are in jail now anyway" claim can only stretch so far. That does not allow or account for the other above mentioned activities.

And for the future, if he wants an account back, HE can ask for it. But for now, the answer is no anyway.

The only thing Drty and I "shared" was a map and a guild and we certainly never stole from anyone. As for the boys I can't answer that and I wouldn't put it past either of them but Andrew (Lil_South) only plays when I'm watching him and I know he doesn't even sit on someones bags - he just likes to kill stuff. But the Chars are as follows. Mrs_DrtySouth= Michelle, DrtySouth= Shawn, BattleRoyale= Shawns 74 year old father Ronald. Lil_South= Andrew (8), DrtyChipMunk (can't remember his chars new name-tezcat something) and Konvict who are Gerald and Johnathan 19 & 20. We were all playing from the same IP unless we were at work or Gerald would play from his grandmothers house sometimes. BattleRoyale doesn't even play anymore but if he did it would be from a different IP because he lives in a completely different house. This is complete and total nonsense having to beg for a char when the chars owner didn't even do the crime in question and then we get spoken to like we are liars. Not to mention degrading. I'lll relay the information to Drty but I don't think he would want his char back bad enough to be humiliated in public. All I can say is I tried to fix for him what my boys did even though I failed I tried.

Oh nonsense.

I well remember you crying for days to mods about how you were hacked and your stuff stolen. We then find out it was somebody from your own IP and told you and you then turned around and made some tale of how you forgot you let your son|other son|husband|ficus use it and to please unlock everyone, it was all a mistake and you had approved it all.

Hi aislinn it is no big deal,i just wanted my old char back is all no hard feelins on both sides i hope,and this is DrtySouth not mrs but anyways sorry for everything cya around thnx

and one more thing mrs was not lyin about her 2 sons,they are hellians and in jail,but anyways can u delete that char so i can get my DrtySouth name back atleast ?

well it figures complain about her talkin for me,but when i post u have nothing to say,as far as im concerned u can play all mrs high and mighty about the drty char all u want.this dam game with u sayin wats wat is so unfair and stupid ban my new char mrs's char and our ip as far as we r concerned,u jus lucky respectable people read these posts,or i would say wat i really think about ur high falooting ass.and perfect world is a much better game noone playin god and stupid stuff like that cya!!!!

ok,its been awhile and maybe i should not have said some things i said and im sorry for that,just thought i would man up and say im sorry ais,u never been out the way with me,i was just upset with tthe outcome of u thinking we lie about the reason for the ban of who was on the char at the time well anyway cya around and sorry about my smartass comment