Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Damianpl

Ban :(

Hi I waiting a long long time at unbans my ip. Unfortunately, I still have a ban. Probably got it from a year ago. If I broke the rules apologize and I promise to improve. My ip is 192.168.1.254.

Hi I waiting a long long time at unbans my ip. Unfortunately, I still have a ban. Probably got it from a year ago. If I broke the rules apologize and I promise to improve. My ip is 192.168.1.254.

I'd be surprised, as that IP is in a private region, and only to be used behind a router. It's what most ADSL and cable modems/routers use as IP towards your workstation, the 'real' IP that the rest of the world sees as yours is different (and depending on your ISP and contract, probably variable)

It seems you have no idea what you are talking about.

It also seems you didn't use your real forum account. Haven't we gone over this before?

This isn't about the character damianpl though is it.

You were banned for other problems, which you are WELL aware of.

I ask you again, why aren't you using your real account(s)?

I don't like it when people try to hide behind other character names and pretend they are innocent.

As for changing the account is unfolded just bad points and that was the main reason that I changed my character. If this is the reason for banning ip hardest sorry.

(I am writing an interpreter because I can not quite as good command of foreign languages)

You weren't allowed to change your character and sneak back in.

That is why the continued ban.

You don't just get to make massive amounts of trouble, throw away that character, make a new one, and come back like it never happened.

That is lying and sneaky and means you learned nothing from it and will just do it again.

No.

According to you, you don't even know why you are banned. Hardly promising to ensure you won't do "it" again.

The ban is to keep you from making trouble on any character. It is not about the characters, it is about the person behind them.

I understand why they are banned but I do not know how to write it. I just want to play again in the eternal lands if it is possible that I can play on my first character. I really like to play this game because I learned a few things through it.

You are going to have to write it.

Get a human translator then.

And then I will have a lot to say to you, which will also require a very good translator.

I understand why they are banned but I do not know how to write it.

You aren't going to get any character unlocked or an IP unbanned.

The only way I would even consider it would be for you to start writing everything you did, on what characters, who you let use your characters, and why all of this was wrong and why you won't do it again.

And then I would have a lot to say back to you.

And for all that, you will need someone to translate for you who is trustworthy.

Maybe we can narrow it down to which language is needed for assistance? Then some progress might be made.

I can help, or someone from PL or ^@^ guild if you want trusted people.

Edited by learg

I read one more time the game rules and i think i know for what i got banned. It could be for trades between my chars. I would like to apologize you for current misunderstandings. If there was something more i really regret but i don't remember everything because this was, as i said at the top, 1 year ago. I promise that if i have a chance to play EL i won't do it again. I'm waiting for your decision about possibility to return to the game. And if it's possible, under what conditions.

learg's translation

Edited by Damianpl