Eternal Lands Official Forums
Nova

spartan_warrior/onuris

Congratulations Littlebig, you told everyone... what they already know? Should be proud of yourself Littleknowitall. Don't go instancing anytime soon, you might end up killing half our team, again.

I'm grateful for his info! My respect for the YARR guild has decreased slightly. Pirates is fine but douches....?

Surely the bigger retard is the guy who lets himself get bagjumped when it's the easiest thing in the world to take precautions against it.

Yup, I think you'll find that the idea of holding victims responsible for transgressions made against them has a fairly long and dishonorable history going right the way back to the burning of witches. I'm sure social psychologists have a technical term for it, but the more commonly used ones are misguided, bizarre, illogical, ridiculous and ofc dumb.

And your second line beggers belief. The only real pirates are ones that don't advertise themselves? Johnny Depp begs to disagree. :)

Nope! He's the well known owner of a marvelous magical chocolate factory.

Yup. Burning someone to death at the stake and being so stupid as to allow yourself to get bagjumped are pretty similar if you ask me. In all my years of playing this game (on and off...) I have never once been bagjumped in this sense. Lost a few from dying whilst training in the past sure, but never whilst mixing or sitting at a resource. There is no possible reason for it to happen. There is no reason for anyone to have a large bag full of items anywhere; they are simply inviting trouble.

Basically these people cannot break throught your front door and into your house. The only way they can get your stuff is if you leave it lying around for them. Looks to me like you're pretty much a goon if you do not take steps to prevent this happening. :)

You're a funny one zaer.

Hussam's post, however, should be post of the year.

The people in YARR are far from being 'newbies' to the game, and they aren't noobs either.

If they're 'stalking' people in TD, that's doing exactly what TD was made for: to PK (shocker to find out it's sole purpose isn't to hax mix or level magic skill without cooldown huh?).

As for 'bagjumping': if you want the comfort of working near the harvestable, you can't expect it to be risk free. Is it annoying if you've just been harvesting for hours or days and see your stuff get poofed by someone else? Sure. But it's also dumb. We have mules. We have skull keys. And we have storages. Use them ^^.

Only difference between YARR and at the people who hunt for hyperbags in total secrecy is exactly that: they aren´t secretive about it.

Wanna be 'safe'? I'm sure you can pay them for immunity, or else do like others and just haul your stuff to storage.

You're really being a hypocrite. You type an almost same post in most threads where people complain they were bagjumped/scammed or whatever. No one is arguing it's not the victim's fault for not being more careful.

Also, how come you defend noobish outlaw behavior from people who keep pulling off the same old tricks over and over but you were against one of the most pr0 outlaw actions in EL history?

( http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54362&st=20 )

Can we get this thread locked please? The preening is making me want to vomit. I'm sure we'll have another disputes post to trash each other in soon enough.

Edited by Nova

Lol, just as zaer said I'm not breaking through you're front door.

It may not have been a bag I took, but who did the bot belong to?

A guild of programmers.

SW IDGARA about the crap you took you tool. Sit here and think you are the biggest baddest mofo in game if you want despite the fact you got banned in record time and failed to get that item wipe you were hankering for. LNX is stronger in spirit and allies since your little stunt. If you want to blow hot air somewhere try this thread