Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bib

my char

hey guys,

I used to play a lot of EL, and now if I try to log in nothing happens, but if I enter a wrong password it tells me that it's wrong, so the account still exists it seems.

Nick: BibapBadapo

Now, am I banned, and if so, why and for how long, and if not, what can I do in order to get in the game again?

Thanks and greetings!

hey guys,

I used to play a lot of EL, and now if I try to log in nothing happens, but if I enter a wrong password it tells me that it's wrong, so the account still exists it seems.

Nick: BibapBadapo

Now, am I banned, and if so, why and for how long, and if not, what can I do in order to get in the game again?

Thanks and greetings!

yes, this char is banned, see http://game.eternal-lands.com/view_user.php?user=BibapBadapo

You were probably locked a while ago:

[PM from Gossip: bibapbadapo was last logged on about 225 days ago. ]

If you dont know why you were locked, it is hard to promise not to do it again :P

You forgot to mention your other characters that were locked: airrobotic, fortunemafia, anka1, pappa, poppa, why, overql, ankai, bidapbadapo.

You were locked for breaking rules 5, 8, and 17.

(Illegal multi, character creation spamming, and blocking resources.)

Well, I didn't create and play them all, fortunamafia for example (also airrobotic, why and pappa) is a nick that didn't know until right now, you're wrong with the extend of the "accusation".

But I admit that I did multi, but the logs should say that I didn't in the last months of my playing. I'm sorry for what I did.

Character creation spamming is also something I didn't do, possibly we were at a lan-party once and created together one or two new accounts and had fun blocking people on a bridge, which was of course wrong.

So all in all after explaining (if you trust me, lol), excusing and regretting, is there a way to get my good old bibap back?

Well, I didn't create and play them all, fortunamafia for example (also airrobotic, why and pappa) is a nick that didn't know until right now, you're wrong with the extend of the "accusation".

But I admit that I did multi, but the logs should say that I didn't in the last months of my playing.

I just thought again about it and came to the conclusion, that it could be, that these characters I can't remember were created at that lan party I mentioned.

And I remembered, that it was like at least 3 years ago.

Aren't '225 days' possibly enough punishment?

I unlocked BibapBadapo.

No alts, no sharing, no more lan parties unless you want to get locked again with an IP ban this time. You are ultimately responsible for your own IP, or making trouble on any other IP. If trouble happens, it gets dealt with.