Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mar(c)

... and dropping bags

Well, referring to my post in the abuse forum:

I acknowledge it isn't a good idea to raise the max_bags per map to an amount that prevents the consequences of this kind of behavior, so if there won't be a rule about it:

:idea: A valuation of the contents of the bag, and changing the into-void-order accordingly, would prevent bags with valuable stuff to disappear before the 1 sunflower bags.

or better:

:idea: A simple bag creation limiter (4/min?) could be coded server-side. "Your bag creation limit for this minute expired, you won't be able to lay more bags until the next minute."

Or maybe "If you REALLY want to delete your character, please drop one more bag. By doing so you will lose absolutely everything, and you (or anyone else) can recreate that character."

Okay, last optional message was a joke. But I'm serious, IMO there's a problem here.

Ah well I guess Santa could get a few no-limit happy hours :P

Okay, an admin command to temporarily disable the limit during party's or events or anything could be added there.

max_bags_per_map lol

Sorry you cannot kill this rabbit, first wait until the other bags have disapeared.

Maybe better is to not be able to drop stuff (dying excluded) in certain areas, like the borders of the "non manufacture" areas.