Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
forever

Building up from Reset

Ok I reset because of all the negs I had from manuing and what not. I'm asking for the help of you "pr0s" out there to help me figure some stuff out.

Atm I'm

112/120 a/d - ~1mil till def 121 and I have vanquisher.

My Current OA is 60.

My Attributes are as follows:

36/40 p/c rest are 4.

I did not hydro buy nexus *tear* but I have 5 human. That's it. I intend to take human to 7, ino to 2 soon. Before OA's become far and few inbetween. I'd be willing to wait.

I have 3 PP's Saved.

MY QUESTION:

What attributes do you recommend me taking? What mob should I train? Etc. Also.. in what order should I take it in.

I was thinking of saving up PP's, dropping pp's into p/c till i'm 40/48, dumping the next 4 into my nexus then doing attributes like this:

8 - Reasoning then 8 - Vit then 8 - Inst.

But Idk if that would help me train or hurt my training. I wasn't sure if I maxed out coord, and took inst early if I could train FC or not. I'm looking to maximize exp as best as I can so that I get OA's FASTER. I'm not looking for over night 100 OA here, but I fully think that 100 OA is easily grindable in a week with a few hours playtime a day.

looking for professional helpful opinions here. Please do not direct me to guides unless it is to reference your opinion in some way. Thank you guys.

Pyromaniac.

Ok I reset because of all the negs I had from manuing and what not. I'm asking for the help of you "pr0s" out there to help me figure some stuff out.

Atm I'm

112/120 a/d - ~1mil till def 121 and I have vanquisher.

My Current OA is 60.

My Attributes are as follows:

36/40 p/c rest are 4.

I did not hydro buy nexus *tear* but I have 5 human. That's it. I intend to take human to 7, ino to 2 soon. Before OA's become far and few inbetween. I'd be willing to wait.

I have 3 PP's Saved.

MY QUESTION:

What attributes do you recommend me taking? What mob should I train? Etc. Also.. in what order should I take it in.

I was thinking of saving up PP's, dropping pp's into p/c till i'm 40/48, dumping the next 4 into my nexus then doing attributes like this:

8 - Reasoning then 8 - Vit then 8 - Inst.

But Idk if that would help me train or hurt my training. I wasn't sure if I maxed out coord, and took inst early if I could train FC or not. I'm looking to maximize exp as best as I can so that I get OA's FASTER. I'm not looking for over night 100 OA here, but I fully think that 100 OA is easily grindable in a week with a few hours playtime a day.

looking for professional helpful opinions here. Please do not direct me to guides unless it is to reference your opinion in some way. Thank you guys.

Pyromaniac.

As a dabbler in resets :P id suggest a few points into vit sooner rather than later. That extra mana makes a lot of difference and will of course drop the damage you take a little. Keeping you at the spawn that little bit longer to earn the desired exp you want.

just my 10 gc worth

Take 28/40/20 p/c/v + def god and train Feros for OA's.

(With this if you can only get a single spawn you can still get very nice exp, you'll flee like 4 times from each feros... ofc if you are one of those people who feels they can reliably always get a double spawn, then add as much p/c as u want... but i wouldn't ;p)\

Then, as Kaddy mentioned, when your OA's rise to a point where you can get back in-line w/ my guide, i suggest using that.