Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hylianmobster

lack of resepect!

wonder why there aint as many players in the game anymore? TOTAL LACK OF RESPECT AND HELP FOR NEWER PLAYERS! AND FOR THAT IM DONE! HAVE FUN WAKKIN UR PUD MONKEYS!

And where were you helping new players? Have never seen you in ch 1 or helping out new players at the newbie tutorial NPC.

The new tutorial is great, but we dont rely on just that to help new players get started. There are many experienced players who help with this, including the moderators and radu himself.

I dont see lack of resepect, other than in your post above, where you show a total lack of respect for those players that do spend their valuable time helping others.

The only type of players I personally dont like are the winers, I dont have time to play the game for them, they need to put in some effort to get help (and respect).

Have fun in real life, where I guess you find what you are seeking.

Maxine

wonder why there aint as many players in the game anymore? TOTAL LACK OF RESPECT AND HELP FOR NEWER PLAYERS! AND FOR THAT IM DONE! HAVE FUN WAKKIN UR PUD MONKEYS!

What the hell is a PUD monkey?

New players are coming and going at all times, And moderators AND a lot of others take time to help them out when they can.

Oh and

1. All initial posts (the post that starts the thread) MUST include valid proof such as a screenshot or unedited logs. Any accusation without proof will immediately be deleted. Repeat transgressions WILL be addressed..

2. As always, nonsense posts, spam, off-topic, "lol"'s and name-calling posts will be deleted.

4. No flames. Only valid complaints maturely stated in one post will be tolerated.

So I will ask that you make some sense, stop calling us pud monkeys and post some evidencec!

SCREENSHOT of it didnt happen!!11

i want to clear up the phrase ''wakkin your pud monkeys''

if he had put a comma in, after wakkin your pud I think it would better convey the meaning which is have fun jackin off, you monkeys

I just came back and the players who are still here seem to be the ones who respect others the most. I don't think it can be that bad but I am willing to listen if you have a coherent argument.

TirunCollimdus GM of PATH

I so agree. 1337-oldbies should totally RESEPECT others. Resepect is like so awesome and needed.

~Rolodex, ex GM or some weird guilds

Wow We hear ya man, no idea what you are talking about but yeah CAPs really helps you get it out there!

lmao @ Van the Man :P