Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Manu quest special prizes

I have always wondered what would happen if you made the rare in the school - ouch!

(Yes I was an idiot and used arti out of habit when mixing in there!)

I have always wondered what would happen if you made the rare in the school - ouch!

Glad that I helped solve the mystery... :wacko:

BTW, on purpose I did not use an arti in school - made the EWoED nevertheless! :omg:

I've gotten some conflicting info from people about the child of the stars perk reward - regarding which astro it affects.

Does it affect harv astro? I've been saving up ings and reading books in preparation for doing this quest, but I like bad harv astro since you don't stop as much, so I don't want to do it if it means I'll only ever have good harv astro.

Can someone please confirm whether or not harv astro is affected by this?

Glad that I helped solve the mystery... :wacko:

BTW, on purpose I did not use an arti in school - made the EWoED nevertheless! :omg:

Hope you took a screenie :P

I wonder if prices will go back towards being normal again after this contest is over. This really raised some of the prices for coal, iron, FE and I think even sulfur.

I wonder if prices will go back towards being normal again after this contest is over. This really raised some of the prices for coal, iron, FE and I think even sulfur.

I don't think the thermal serp is the reason. The reward itself is pretty good.

Hi all,

congratulations everybody who finished the quest.

You all deserve the thermal but only one can win it. Good luck for all.

Thanks entropy ;)

Your sincerally,

brunofsm

Ok, I did the drawing by using an 8 sided dice. The number assigned to each person is in chronological order, so the first is (1) Holar, the last is (8) Raz.

Well, I rolled the dice and got 8, so Raz wins. Congratulations, and thanks everyone for participating.

Congratulations Raz!

Just so that you know, I have nothing against a public show of generosity, especially if directed towards a reputable and well-established charitable institution such as the DUMB Trust (Draian Usl's Maintainance and Build-up Trust)... :whistle:

Cost is staggering though; ingredients alone are 1.335Mgc, if you add books, saving stones, failures (including my mythical "failure" of mixing and poofing an Eagle Wing of Extra Damage in the school when just an Eagle Wing was required by Bruno), etc.

On items like that it would be nice to get a message like finding a stone. Congratulations and either get to keep item or get extra experience.

Edited by saxum

I was reading this thread a while back, trying to decide if I thought the CoS perk was worth the quest. I decided it would be most worth it if you only worked on it during recycle days or school days..either extra experience or a chance to not lose ings, your choice. I opted for recycle days. All this to say, I feel your pain USL. Apparently I burned titanium greaves of mirroring during this last recycle day.."lucky" crafter achievement popped up and I had to burn more ings.