Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Manu quest special prizes

The first 10 people to finish the MANUFACTURE tutorial will have a chance to get one thermal serp (there will be a drawing).

If you finished the quest, post here (including your char name). Don't cheat, because if you are the winer I will check to see if you completed it or not.

He's referring to the manufacturing tutorial... similar to the alchemy (Ayelle) and Fighting (Novac) tutorial. You all are incorrect.

Is there a time frame set for this "contest" or the drawing will be when there are 10 people who completed the quest ?

(i'm asking because it takes some time to get the ingreds)

Is there a time frame set for this "contest" or the drawing will be when there are 10 people who completed the quest ?

(i'm asking because it takes some time to get the ingreds)

Something like a month or so.

Radu asked about revard, there is my point of view to whole quest if you dont mind my posting it:

+ Quite expensive but WORTH final reward. Especially for mixers.

+ Very, very nice exps during the quest.

+ Not easy but should not be easy.

~ Little bit lot of walking from/to sto.

- Finishing it requires pack of bindings which are not always available ingame even if you pay well.

Personally:

+ I like the quest indeed, I'm happy its implemented.

+ Individual timing, not boring like seek after exact puma at ws for Novac.

~ I would change mix of one dragon plate into mix of one of radio swords. Less binds, more knowledge and wider range of ingreds required.

~ Because of my poor English and IQ abilities I needed 24 hours to understand full meaning of the reward.

- Because of my outstanding perception and hasty acting I made one dragon item earlier then required one so I lost ingreds... :)

Have a nice game,

H.

Btw, what about to have daily quest with X*person's_manu_level exps reward to manu skill... :D

In my opinion:

+ Nice exp.

+ Good range of items.

+ Good implementation.

~ Restriced to higher lvls.

~ Expensive / hard to find some items like bindings.

- Reward 'maybe' not useful to multipurpose players (fighters).

As Holar said, reward text need to be read two times ;-)

Regards.

Macal.

Well, most of the fighters won't do this quest, and obviously it takes a high level manuer to finish it, although the quest is for everyone and will help even newbies.

And even the fighters can get some benefits from it.

i also finished the quest :P

its a nice quest to do

BUT

reward is not good

i suggest to people not to do it (astro effects changed are ridiculous) and not worth even considering doing it if u are skeptik

Edited by Xanthus

i also finished the quest :pickaxe:

its a nice quest to do

BUT

reward is not good

i suggest to people not to do it (astro effects changed are ridiculous) and not worth even considering doing it if u are skeptik

:) Skeptic here.

Titanium long sword is too soon in the lineup, in my oppinion. It is a rare ingredient item.

For the rare ingreds items, I must agree that the xp reward is not in line with the cost of ingredients.

Working on it,but i need:

-Earn gc for books / leathers / threads

- Wait for right day & astro =p

-train manuf

-do next part of quest and over and over again =p

Xanthus, on Oct 2 2010, 11:40 PM, said:

i also finished the quest :pickaxe:

its a nice quest to do

BUT

reward is not good

:) Skeptic here.

Titanium long sword is too soon in the lineup, in my oppinion. It is a rare ingredient item.

For the rare ingreds items, I must agree that the xp reward is not in line with the cost of ingredients.

The reward has to be looked at long term, you may burn a lot of bindings, EFEs and bars in the process, but you have that 'edge' of positive astro forever. Your GC will recover. But yeah, I can see the opinion changing on skeptic perk from here on.

I'm keen to finish the quest when I get the level :)

Good luck to those who are in the running for this competition. :)

I just completed the Manufacturing tutorial.

Great quest, lots of planning required, and most importantly caused me to deplete several years' worth (literally) of compulsive hoarding. I consider 9 extra free slots in storage (all for rares) as part of the reward! :-)

Cost is staggering though; ingredients alone are 1.335Mgc, if you add books, saving stones, failures (including my mythical "failure" of mixing and poofing an Eagle Wing of Extra Damage in the school when just an Eagle Wing was required by Bruno), etc. the quest will more probably be around 1.6-2.1Mgc. The experience gained was for me around 1.5 levels of manufacturing, which at the levels required to complete the quest is not bad at all. As for the perk... we will see!

Thanks for keeping me jolted at every "Mix" (and a couple of disastrous "Mix All" out of habits :P)!

(including my mythical "failure" of mixing and poofing an Eagle Wing of Extra Damage in the school when just an Eagle Wing was required by Bruno)

I'm sorry for your loss.