Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
_Mia_

mia

i know what i did was wrong but i was doing thing wrong i was traing and keeping to my self and can you please unlock Sassy and lock brite so i play please

please

You might want to refresh your memory on your conditions to play, how many chances you already had, and the consequence of breaking those conditions given you were lucky enough to be allowed to come back.

And then, you might want to read rule #5 AGAIN. Did you REALLY think I wouldn't notice the transactions???

are you talking about sassy we been makeing stuff and harvest and mixing and tradeing stuff like that but nothing were old account

not that i know of it was empty when i got it

Edited by _Mia_

I'm talking about all the trades with Thundergod, brite, and sassy immediately before and after the "purchase". And yes I know Thundergod was the sassy character.

Nice try.

well i been good over a year and did nothing wrong a friend give me sassy and just thought it be ok train now worry about people haras me

well i been good over a year and did nothing wrong a friend give me sassy and just thought it be ok train now worry about people haras me

Same excuse different day.

If you would actually look at your behavior and change it, nobody would harass you now, would they.

so my i have sassy to play i watch what i am doing from now on

No.

You were supposed to already be doing that.

Do I need to link you to all your previous threads?

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...c=47023&hl=

If THIS doesn't refresh your memory, I would be happy to post here all of my internal mod notes about your behavior and the 30 or so characters used and abused by you over the years. I was being considerate up until now in this thread by not stating in public all you have done.

i don't under stand you why is it you ban me when you let others that done the same thing over again and let them have there old account back you lock brite and unlock sassy i wasn't doing nothing wrong i put brite sleep only play sassy i didn't think i was tradeing the same stuff to him cause i was harvest more the time

i haven't mess up in a long time and yes i read the rules

all i am asking is to let me play sassy i did know that the stuff i was harvesting was wrong to give him

Edited by _Mia_

There is the problem. You don't understand.

Start reading and stop talking.

It is NOT about "all you did" ...."this time". It's about all you've done since you started EL and you were on last warning. You had more chances than anyone else in this game. It's done.