Eternal Lands Official Forums
Kidberg

Cooldown Cuisses

Seeing that the Titanium Cuisses of Cooldown are dropping in price and almost no fighter wants them, I have a suggestion. The 3% chance for cooldown removals is just for combat if your getting hit. I suggest that there be a 3% chance for when mixing items. This would allow some special armor besides just the Arti Cape (which is also dropping in price rapidly) to be used by mixers. This would not have a huge affect on mixing, just speeding it up some when using FP's so therefore it wouldn't be overpowered. The market for this item would open up a bit if this was added.

What do you think?

I see no benefit in mixing cooldown removal items. Unless you mix with fruits, and when you do you get cd removed 3 fruits out of 100? Seems incredibly inefficient. Keep the cd cuisses in combat, only increase the % chance.

I see no benefit in mixing cooldown removal items. Unless you mix with fruits, and when you do you get cd removed 3 fruits out of 100? Seems incredibly inefficient. Keep the cd cuisses in combat, only increase the % chance.

I'd disagree. Whilst it might be inefficient on low end alching, for example, using fp with a chance of cooldown removal on barmixing is quite a nice little incentive to wear them, and I can think of a coupe of different special #days where it would be good to have this item handy for mixers.

Would it also be possible to do this the other way around too, and bring the arti cape into the combat skills side? Increase the chances of a special item used in combat to trigger its effect by the % given by artificer cloaks? I am sure its use in this manner would not only be popular to those who have the GEWD STOOFZ but would also help to reduce the numbers of arti capes around these days.

It's always good to make unused item used more. It's pointless to have something no one uses. :omg: Like the special helms. No one hadany incentive to make ti or steel helms until the specials were fixed.