Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WolfWitch

Hyper Bag Hunt

Time for a good old fashioned hyper bag hunt - first off I would like to thank Miri who donated the prizes for this, and also to my mystery clue writer, so glad you cannot blame me for how evil these clues are :P

All you have to do is solve these clues and find the 4 hyper bags, each containing a rosto stone \o/. When you have found your bag please post here to say you found it and where, so I can keep track of which bags are still there. I will be watching so if you take a bag and do not post it I will name and shame you and DQ you from any further contests I hold (I know I know I am totally evil).

Additional clues will be posted in 24 hours if needed, good luck!

Clue 1: The dark enshrouds this warrior proud, between four pins he sees your sins.

Clue 2: Within the book, my sister sound, tis common knowledge that here I'll be found.

Clue 3: Within the green, eight red are seen, as the panther pants; yet to the eye no monks pass by, to sound out both the chants.

Clue 4: Upon the croft I hold aloft, a corner in which to whine. You may sup, though it's jumbled up, at a repeat performance of this rhyme.

Happy Hunting :P

WOW no one found yet? Guess the clues were evil :D

Ok some extra hints for you:

Clue 1: This is near to an NPC so think about the first line carefully - what could enshroud them?

Clue 2: This again is an NPC - focus on the book hint and you will find them :)

Clue 3: The green is grass, and the chant is not really a sound :P

Clue 4: What is a repeat performance? and how could this be jumbled (remember he is drunk so it might not be exact - but its close :) )

I will give extra hints tomorrow morning if you have still not found them all - come on guys restore my faith!

Clue 4: Upon the croft I hold aloft, a corner in which to whine. You may sup, though it's jumbled up, at a repeat performance of this rhyme.

Clue 4: What is a repeat performance? and how could this be jumbled (remember he is drunk so it might not be exact - but its close

You are in Desert Pines [93,52]

repeat performance = encore = corren

loft = stable, i guess, and there's barrels which must contain wine, instead of the usual gnomes.

Clue 4: What is a repeat performance? and how could this be jumbled (remember he is drunk so it might not be exact - but its close

You are in Desert Pines [93,52]

repeat performance = encore = corren

loft = stable, i guess, and there's barrels which must contain wine, instead of the usual gnomes.

Gratz

EEEP I was meant to post new hints this am - well I guess its AM somewhere so I am off the hook right? :)

Clue 1: Ok C1 so that narrows it down a lot - you are still looking for something enshroud in Darkness, darkness would be what colour? And the Pins - well 2 ways to look at this hidden pins will hold items to a wall but pins is also a slang term for legs. Both pins and legs would work in this case.

Clue 2: C2: I honestly thought you would have this by now. Inside a book is knowledge and wisdom - but what would be within the book to hold that knowlege and wisdom? You are looking for an NPC, so apply the previous clues and discover the name ;)

Clue 3: C2: lots of grass on this map and something red can be seen in the grass. Chants is a big clue but as I said its not a sound. Although if you listen carefully you may hear a Dragon roar!

Clue 4: Found - Gratz :)

Good Luck

Clue 1: Ok C1 so that narrows it down a lot - you are still looking for something enshroud in Darkness, darkness would be what colour? And the Pins - well 2 ways to look at this hidden pins will hold items to a wall but pins is also a slang term for legs. Both pins and legs would work in this case.

Found:

You are in Morcraven cave [18,178]

Black cloak room :)

between 2 chairs

Edited by RhinoAA

Bag 3 found by Dubro: You are in Aeth Aelfan, the Elven Homeland [183,129]. There is a little patch of grass with 8 red currents and within view 2 white Chanterelle Mushrooms.

Congrats to all the winners and I hope you all had fun.

Again a special TY to Miri who provided the rostos and a super evil cackle thanks to the clue writer. I will not name them because the clues were super evil and I would hate to get them into trouble :)