Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Frodewin

My little guild farm

Idea: EL (e.g. Radu's Shop ?) sells livestock animals which you can settle on your guildmap. On the guildmap there is also a cratch which you have to visit at least every four game days to put food for the livestock into it. The livestock food must be bought at the general store (a goldsink for Radu). If you feed your lifestock well, their number increases up to a given limit. However, if you kill one, it does not respawn. So beware of killing all your lifestock.

A cool guild will be able to breed their stock up to the maximum and could have a hunting party every month, where half of it is killed. Within one month of carefully feeding the population recovers.

The idea has something Tamagotchi-like and I guess many guilds will invest in lifestock to show their wealth. Besides it makes the guildmaps more interesting - you could now visit them regularly in order to count the lifestock or feed... and be careful whom to trust onto your map.

Hehe very interesting :)

I like this idea but that animal should not be able to die.

Let it start at 100% size and grow up to 200%, or if it gets not enough food down to 50%.

Once the creature reached 200% it gets a baby with 50% size and so on...(maybe up to max. 10)

I would suggest every 3 game days +/- 1 % size-change depending on whether or not it got food.

:P