Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Bad day removal stone from shop, experimental

For the next week, the Bad day removal stone is available from shop, for 60 bucks.

It can remove the days of Murphy, Fasting, Solar Flares, Green Day, Acid Rain, Labor Day, Day of the brave.

If you want to share the purchase price with someone, I will accept 3 payments of 21 bucks each, and the stone will go to the person that make the payments designate.

For the next week, the Bad day removal stone is available from shop, for 60 bucks.

It can remove the days of Murphy, Fasting, Solar Flares, Green Day, Acid Rain, Labor Day, Day of the brave.

If you want to share the purchase price with someone, I will accept 3 payments of 21 bucks each, and the stone will go to the person that make the payments designate.

I am unclear if this offering is a removal of all of these bad days, one of these bad days; for only one day, for life... etc.

Its my understanding, that this stone works as following.

If the game has one of these days running, this stone will change that day to a new one.

I may be wrong, of course, but I believe it will change the 'bad' day to a 'normal' day.

You will then need one of these new stones to change the normal day to a 'good' day if you so wish.

They seem like a pretty good idea; but I can't see people spending 60$ to get rid of a bad day when they can just wait 6 hours. I would assume that there are very few cases where people desperately need to do something that they can't wait for and could possibly do it, as well as a group of people getting together to buy one. Can't see it being a common thing though :<