Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jojomama68

land mines

this would be really cool, if its possible

how bout adding some sort of land mine, where you can carry it around and then drop it (in a bag) on any PK map. whoever "picks up" that bag, even if they dont pick up the land mine, gets X amount of damage.. and of course it would go away just as fast as any other bag would..

(that'd kill tons of ants :twisted: )

Master_templer said:

I think that would go against the fantisy/midevil theme of this game.

I agree with that

actually, they did have explosives in medival times... any of you played Samurai Warriors? That's set in medival times and they have landmines. 007, i dont think your idea is bad

Entropy suggested landmines because he is completely unartistic and likes to be inconsistent with the "medieval fantasy" theme we have going on...or just doesn't care i'm really nto sure what the deal is with him wanting plasma missle guns and all that smeg :P

Anyway.....I came up with a better idea, traps. Animal traps and such. People could step in them too and get damage taken. But if an animal gets trapped then I guess he would be stuck there for a while. This was a while ago that we talked about this so I dont know if it will ever happen now..but if it does it will be in p2p.

Entropy suggested landmines because he is completely unartistic and likes to be inconsistent with the "medieval fantasy" theme we have going on...or just doesn't care i'm really nto sure what the deal is with him wanting plasma missle guns and all that smeg :P

umm i suggested 'em, not ent :?

Anyway.....I came up with a better idea, traps. Animal traps and such. People could step in them too and get damage taken. But if an animal gets trapped then I guess he would be stuck there for a while. This was a while ago that we talked about this so I dont know if it will ever happen now..but if it does it will be in p2p.

heres the link:

http://eternal-lands.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5113

Not only does the gunpowder not fit the theme of EL. Can you imagine what people would do with them.....

Hmmmm I think I'll just grab somthing out of storage........Blam!!!!!

trogdor: only takes one step at a time

Entropy: yes, how else?

smug: what are the contorls?

Entropy: it's useful for things liek avoiding landmines

trogdor: landmines...?

Entropy: we will have landmines

Entropy: I was also thinking of adding weapons like plasma cannons

Entropy: we do have a rail gun spell

He said it himself that we will have landmines :D

yeah but it has to get through me first...no smegging way we'll have landmines, plasma missle's and rail guns :D

What is wrong with you... having gernades, rocket launchers, plansma guns... its 3rd person... and roja you should stand you ground and save the game from entropias rathe. :twisted:

yeah but it has to get through me first...no smegging way we'll have landmines, plasma missle's and rail guns ;)

could we at least have cannons?

yeah but it has to get through me first...no smegging way we'll have landmines, plasma missle's and rail guns :P

could we at least have cannons?

or the landmines :twisted: :(

that gun stuff and cannons would seriously ruin the game! Only people who're interested int that stuff would play it! Then instead of calling the game Eternal Lands, it would be more like: The battle that went on and on. (ok, maybe not) But anyway, as long as we have Roja, i guess we don't have to worry about the evilness that Entropy wants to put in the game... *sigh*