Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
teranoz

WSC arena suggestion

WSC arena should be a place for friendly fighting not like the real PK maps.

Sometimes it happens players rush in with full armour to kill those that are in a fight to kill them easily for their stuff because of a low amount of hitpoints left.

I suggest WSC arena should be a "no-drop-when-killed" area, so you do not loose anything if you die there.

I dont think we should make thinks easier for fighters... I would like to be a fighter too, but it need to be hard and also dangerous...

Well, that is my opinion. ;-)

Guest Toyminator

No...there has to be a risk when training, or else you could level to quick

I think that the arena should not be for training but to have fun kiling ur friends to show who is best. I have a friend who i fight with from time to time because we're about the same lvl and we want to see who's better. We have to fight because we dont want to lose any items to PKers after one off us has died and the other is trying to leave the map. So my suggestion: have the arena so u dont loose any items but also so u cant gain any experience in that map. This would be great if at all possible.

no that wouldn't be best...i train there quite often and get great def exp yes but almost nobody runs in there trying to kill you if that does happen just have either #beam me up ready or a wsc ring in your quickslots its not really that hard :shock:

If we have "friendly fighting area's" you will get no exp. That is how it will be in arena's in contests where you don't loose your items.

a very good idea i think roja so therre maybe should be a nothjer arena developed were u can fight eachither to see whos best adn just for fun ad ppl can come , wxatch, laugh , have a veggie :-)

it would do lots for the coommunity in el to finnaally do something hen ur not into lvling up anything instead of sitingon a roof now we can go watch a nice fight

and als o like roja said no items dropped but also no xp gained

BUT however the wsc training arena should remain as it is