Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sevali

iam banned please help

Guest sevali

Hello got banned at Jul 5 2010. please can someone help me to get unbanned?

Sorry my charakter Name is chronos.

Edited by sevali

Guest sevali

and What does it mean?

if you mean the charakter sevsem that isint mine. and i got Cronos from a friend.

And how many times now have we been locked for illegal multi or macroing?

Why would I expect you to not do it all again?

How many chances is enough?

Guest sevali

sorry for all the trouble I give you my word that i will never make it again.

You said that Cronos isint locked. But i cant play with Cronos. And this is my only Charakter under this Ip.

Please under this Ip i play only with Cronos The Other Charakters arent mine. Can you let me play With Cronos under This Ip?

Edited by sevali

Hmm I see Galactus playing on your IP you are posting from now.

Nobody else is supposed to be playing.

Edit: You said chronos in your first post, not cronos. Cronos is locked yes. And is staying that way.

Apologies to Aislinn (and others) if I'm out of bounds.

But, if I understood correctly, a 'no alts' restriction means that you cannot have more than one character. No mention of IP address is made, so not sure you can have one character on one IP address and a 2nd (3rd,...) on another IP address... (looking at OP's persistent use of the phrase 'under this Ip' ...)

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

revi

Apologies to Aislinn (and others) if I'm out of bounds.

But, if I understood correctly, a 'no alts' restriction means that you cannot have more than one character. No mention of IP address is made, so not sure you can have one character on one IP address and a 2nd (3rd,...) on another IP address... (looking at OP's persistent use of the phrase 'under this Ip' ...)

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

revi

You are incorrect. That is also covered under trying to get around your restrictions.

I would have deleted this post but now that others have read it, I need to leave it and correct this misconception.

@ revi: Ok I have been reading and re-reading your post and I thought you were saying it's ok to have one character per IP. But now I really am not sure what you were saying lol. Either way, what I said below applies.

No alts is no alts. Trying to manipulate your IP, or using multiple IP connections to get around a ban or rule 5 or anything else is covered in rules 5 and 24.

I wonder how many times I have to say...if we wanted loopholes to apply (whether accidental real ones or your imagined ones), we wouldn't have bothered with rules at all.