Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patriot

Gelatine Bones Perk

Was looking at the Gelly bones perk. Kinda along the same lines as the one perk in wondering if the 6 pick pts it gives outweighs the negative effects. I havent found a really good description of it however. Does it give you +5 dmg pts no matter what?, or is it just in hot/cold/magic/crit hit type events. I have had this perk in the past and haven't really noticed any differences, I dont pk or get pked much, although I do train a reasonable amount.

Any of you fighters have an opinion on this?

You take +5 damage any time you lose health to poison, harvesting events, combat, removing a col/mol/rdholam etc. Not a good perk for fighting or mixing with toadstools.

I was thinking of this perk honestly. I am not a big fighter, and normally mix with bones. So really the big damage I get is mainly from harvesting, which I make sure I don't get below 50 (in this case I'd need to heal at around 55 or so except when harvesting dung).

For things your levels and below, I would say it would be only with fighting, but fighting harder things would be a challenge B)

I don't know how much the removal costs, but if I got this perk, I would definitely seek into it before obtaining the perk.

I had this perk on a mage char I had that was almost 120's. With max phys and 20 vit, I didnt notice much of a difference. I trained fluff/feros with no coord and did just fine. I restored 1 time to 7-8 fluff. But before I took the perk, I could last up to 10 fluff. I know I was training away from my lvl's, but a mage char with no coord has a hard time training on monsters at your lvl :icon13:

ADDED: If you ever plan to instance or train yeti/AC, I would strongly advise you not to take a perk, or go ahead and invest in the removal as well as some attr removal stones to plan for the worst.

Edited by InfectioN

I took this perk to max my EMU for my reset project and i can say that even if i was "only" harvesting with CoL/RDHOLAM on wich gave me over 300 HPs i could die fast!

Every damage you get will have a +5 on it and with the mini events like "you lost 1HP" or "you lost 2 HPs" it was actually 6/7 damage and those combined with the pissed off MN walls radon pouches i was close to dieing several times.

+5 damage might look small but you have to remember that it is +5 on every damage you take no matter what.

Edited by Entris

Yeah the mini events would screw you up :icon13:

I have it for my hydro reset project and I don't think it's that bad tbqh. I Pk'ed some with (althoug wouldn't recommend it). It allowed me to max my emu which was important. I'd say it doesn't hurt all that much tbh. I don't have to restore THAT often and it's not half bad.

I also mix with bones :>

It's more of an opinion type thing though. No 2 will be the same and it all depends n what you want to do ingame.