Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rhapsodist

Oh no, I overcooked my raw meat!1~1!~!

I always remember back in the day when I used to cook raw meat on IP as a newbie, thinking it was the best food source available (didn't know feasting pots existed) and it still makes me laugh. It was kinda fun though. I was thinking to myself, why don't we use more of the fire pits, cauldrons, etc. that are scattered throughout Draia?

I for one would really like to see some new items, and maybe a few of the existing items, require the "use with" with map features (fire pits, cauldrons, etc.) as part of the mixing process in the future.

It would definitely be a change to just mixing in the storage. Players would have to use teamwork to bring items to the map landmark in question, help mix, and haul to sto, etc. and could be fun.

The seats around the campfires would actually be used... B)

To avoid people just going to closest landmark closest to storage, maybe certain items can only be made on certain landmarks on certain maps (eg. raw meat only in IP and VotD).

Just a thought :D

Edited by Winkz

A great thought, that i think was suggested before.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...amp;hl=raw+meat

Related. But my original post talks about new/other items, not just raw meat and fire pits. :icon13:

I guess it could make things more difficult in terms of making items...you could look at it both ways.

Edited by Winkz

Link to topic discussing map interactions in my sig.