Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kidberg

New Quest Command

I searched for this idea, didn't see it.

It would be helpful to me to have a command for the daily quests that showed how many more ingame days you had before you could complete it again. Say once you do it quest, it adds to the list.

IE. Command: #dailyquests

Info: Haidir: 1 day

Darith: 3 days

Something such of that would be nice.

I too would like to see this command, in addition it would be great if it also displayed who you are to talk to, once you've accepted the quest. It would save me the occasional trip back to the npc for a reminder. The quest log doesn't seem to record this particular bit of information

I too would like to see this command, in addition it would be great if it also displayed who you are to talk to, once you've accepted the quest. It would save me the occasional trip back to the npc for a reminder. The quest log doesn't seem to record this particular bit of information

Such a command would be great, but should only show daylies that you did do at least once allready, as to not spill about them to everyone.

It would be a nice command but to be honest it sound like you are just too lazy to walk to one of the NPCs and check how long it is left til you can do it again and like Koddy said it's not that hard to remember what time in RL you did the quest the last time.

Such a command would be great, but should only show daylies that you did do at least once allready, as to not spill about them to everyone.

I agree completely.

@Entris, yes I am too lazy to go to a npc thats in the middle of WS just to find out that I can't do the quest for another 6 hours. That would be the purpose of the command?

It is a great idea, sometimes i get busy and totally forget when i should talk to the npc for quests. Is not about being lazy, the more commands to help us ingame we can improve our character faster and better: Time is money.

Regards.

Quests are suppose to be for fun, not another mundane task to be repeated in a constant routine in order to "win" the game.

Have fun with it. Do it and visit the npcs at your own convenience.

Quests are suppose to be for fun, not another mundane task to be repeated in a constant routine in order to "win" the game.

I agree 100%. Plus, the game shouldn't provide the starting location for 6 of its quests.

I agree 100%. Plus, the game shouldn't provide the starting location for 6 of its quests.

If you read the actual thread instead of skimming over it, you'll find that we wanted the quests only to show up after you completed them for the first time, not when your 3/3 ad and type #quest it shows you everything.