Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jello-King

Rewind bug?

ok, heres the bug. Im gonna post the logs first. then explain what happened.

Welcome to Eternal Lands, the Beta Version. If you are new here, please read the manual off our website, and feel free to ask other players for help.

If you want to support the game, and you can afford it, please consider making a small donation. Even 5 USD helps.

Welcome to Eternal Lands, the Beta Version. If you are new here, please read the manual off our website, and feel free to ask other players for help.

If you want to support the game, and you can afford it, please consider making a small donation. Even 5 USD helps.

#GM from jelloking: ghi

I_am_Spock: get pointy finger and click on it then put it in the boxes on the right side of the screen

#GM from jelloking: grr

#GM from gods: jeelllooooo

#GM from jelloking: my game isscrewng up

#GM from meizterz: tinnnnnnnnn

#GM from gods: grr

Eldwen found Joker and got a Ring of Damage

#GM from jelloking: ee

Items you have in your storage:

226 Bones

2 Wooden Battle Hammer

24 Silver Ore

4 Book of Titanium Molding

1 Serpent Stone

1 Isla Prima Ring Building

4 Wooden Staff

2 Green Snake Skin

2 Enhanced Wooden Shield

3 Unicorn Medallion

435 Sunflower

545 Beaver fur

1 Wolf Fur

2 Book of Puma Summoning

293 Potion of Body Restoration

111 Diamond

1 Titanium Short Construction

677 Swamp Candles

272 Blue Quartz

1 Naralik Ring Building

345 Gold Ore

1 Desert Pines Ring Building

539 Raw Meat

496 Blue Star Flower

1 Hammer

174 Quartz

70 Tiger Lilly

890 Health Essence

1 Fur Hat

6 Fox Fur

4 Steel Two Edged Sword

1 Fur Cloak

1 Emerald

9 Bear Fur

5 Potion of Summoning

1 Book of Gargoyles Summoning

1 Steel Long Sword

5 Leather Pants

158 Rose Quartz

1 Unicorn Medallion Building

288 Empty Vial

1 Steel Shield

You have 42 out of 100 slots used.

#GM from Eldwen: he was in fof

#GM from Eldwen: im bored so im joker hunting

FRank: hey

[Ken_Po]: martial

[Lord_Vermor]: what did you losE/

in bettwen everyone of those logs i go the "packetunderun error", then my game would automactily come back, BUT i would be in a diffrent place with less items it was as though my game was rewinding. AT 1st i thought i was being hacked, so i went to my 1st chacter Frank but he was having the same problem . So after all that i decided to log out and play another game. I came back about 20 min later and it better except my guild mates said i had droped all my items and i noticed allot of my stuff was gone. Is this just a major version of when the server crashes and u hadnt saved and u lose items?

someone plz tell mt WTF happened.

Perhaps if you wouldn't give your password to others those things would not happen. Someone else logged in as you, while you were playing (and droped your objects).

i didnt give my pass to anyone... and i never talk as frank and they have diffrent passes....

Well, someone from AOL land logged in as you. So you might want to change your pass, and/or check your computer for trojans and such.

Guest Toyminator
Perhaps if you wouldn't give your password to others those things would not happen. Someone else logged in as you, while you were playing (and droped your objects).

Probably stole...