Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Susje

Vegetal removal stone, auction

*** Closed auction ***

Sold to an anonymous bidder

Edited by Susje

Something I had notice are some auctions with a starting price and the legend "I reserve the right of not sell it if the price is too low".

An ethic behaviour and good marketing rules determinate that if you set a starting price for an auction that is the minimun that you will accept for complete the transaction. It has no sence to not sell it if someone offered the starting price (or more, but not enought as you want).

Something I had notice are some auctions with a starting price and the legend "I reserve the right of not sell it if the price is too low".

An ethic behaviour and good marketing rules determinate that if you set a starting price for an auction that is the minimun that you will accept for complete the transaction. It has no sence to not sell it if someone offered the starting price (or more, but not enought as you want).

This is an item very valuable (~ 650K gc), and very few players in EL can afford to buy it. I must take measures to avoid non-ethic behaviour (like one bidder in agreement with other/others to cheat the auction bidding too low). I prefer do it this way to put a high opening bid. In my humble opinion, the auction is more enjoyable and better in this way....

Groucho Marx said "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others". I have only one set of principles, if don't like, sorry for you. If you don't like the rules of my auction you can:

1) No bidding in it

2) Make yourself an auction with your own rules