Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stefan_T

What are attribute caps?

I was wondering because on my alt i had the mana up to i believe 124 and i got more will, but the mana stopped increasing, just for future reference can anyone tell me the caps of attributes?

I don't want to waste PPs if my stats won't go up.

Thank you to anyone that helps. :o

Each attribute caps at 48.

If you increase your will to max, then you should get 208 mana.

(48 will + 4 base vitality = ethereality [cross attribute] of 26 and 8 mana per ethereality = 208)

if you max both will and vitality you will get a max mana of 384.

You cant spend pick points on a stat over 48 the wraith wont let you. And you will always see a benefit as long as you can spend the pick points.

Remember you have to increase the cross attribute not the main attribute to see any benefit.

So always increase attributes in pairs. so for example to gain more mana, you need to either spend 2 pick points in either will or vitality... or 1 in each to increase your ethereality by 1

Each attribute caps at 48.

If you increase your will to max, then you should get 208 mana.

(48 will + 4 base vitality = ethereality [cross attribute] of 26 and 8 mana per ethereality = 208)

if you max both will and vitality you will get a max mana of 384.

You cant spend pick points on a stat over 48 the wraith wont let you. And you will always see a benefit as long as you can spend the pick points.

Remember you have to increase the cross attribute not the main attribute to see any benefit.

So always increase attributes in pairs. so for example to gain more mana, you need to either spend 2 pick points in either will or vitality... or 1 in each to increase your ethereality by 1

Thank you very much Thyralax :o