Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Adonnenniel

Can't walk in game

Guest Adonnenniel

Hey. I saw that someone else posted about this already but left the game, so that topic wasn't really helpful for me. I have a MacBook Pro OS 10.6.4.

The basic issue is that my char or anything to do with my char (besides being hacked viciously to death while unable to move) doesn't function for long periods of time. Sometimes quitting and restarting the game helps but not for long. It seems to be an intermittent problem and started about 10 hours ago for me. However, it obviously is not going to work in combat situations.

Thanks for reading, and I hope the problem can be fixed. :o

Hey. I saw that someone else posted about this already but left the game, so that topic wasn't really helpful for me. I have a MacBook Pro OS 10.6.4.

The basic issue is that my char or anything to do with my char (besides being hacked viciously to death while unable to move) doesn't function for long periods of time. Sometimes quitting and restarting the game helps but not for long. It seems to be an intermittent problem and started about 10 hours ago for me. However, it obviously is not going to work in combat situations.

Thanks for reading, and I hope the problem can be fixed. :pickaxe:

Do you have a link to that other post?

At first glance, this looks like a server connection issue. If anyone or anything tries to attack, each actor goes into fighting mode. It may be that whatever you are fighting has a significantly higher skill level. Where are you fighting? What is your a/d/p/c?

Guest Adonnenniel

Do you have a link to that other post?

At first glance, this looks like a server connection issue. If anyone or anything tries to attack, each actor goes into fighting mode. It may be that whatever you are fighting has a significantly higher skill level. Where are you fighting? What is your a/d/p/c?

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=51365 <-- link to post i saw

It happens commonly when I'm doing things other than fighting as well. Then i was fighting... I believe it was a goblin, but i had really low a/d, so that could've been why. Now i have 22/22, but I don't know what p or c might be. Today it happened again when I was harvesting cotton in DP, and I couldn't move for a minute or so. Because I had a few other applications running at the same time, I think the cotton incident might have been a lag issue, but when I was fighting the goblin I only had EL open, which makes me think it was something else. It hasn't happened in a combat situation again, but I'll update this thread if it happens again. Sorry for the late response!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.