Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
guinevereanne

CA$H somewhat hypocritical

CA$H somewhat hypocritical: AKA, friendly warning

Today BoC received an #IG from CA$H guild informing us we had been brown tagged. When I inquired why I was informed (after beating around the bush) it was because I was rude to iwin.

Hey, if you want to brown tag a guild go for it. I’m not going to try and control you. I’m simply one member of BoC, and I was rude.

Now, I freely admit I was rude to iwin. I answered several questions about ranging (unlike the other people on bethel cliffs) and when I got tired of him asking the same questions (as well as stupid questions) for several minutes straight I out the #ignore command to good use, and announced it in local. Throughout the invasion I would go invis and tele down to collect the bags. This was freely my choice and even though I lost a rosto at the end of the invasion I shared the loot with the other people who had ranged. I did not share the loot with iwin partially because he was annoying, but mostly because he didn’t range the entire time. Mostly he just sat there and tele’d onto any bag the mob’s weren’t close to. Remember, I choose to share the loot. There is no reason I needed to as I collected those bags (although I didn’t kill all the mobs).

Iwin happened to be in epic guild when the Bethel invasion was taking place, and perhaps surprisingly, he still is. I assume iwin is his alt and SouLove is his main.

Now, on to the dispute:

I find it highly hypocritical that CA$H brown tagged BoC because I was rude.

To my knowledge the general reason for brown tagging a guild is: repeated bag jumping, pking without reason or provocation, scamming, and finally luring. [Just wanting to brod people should probably be added to the list, however it isn’t commonly cited]

CA$H guild page [colortag meaning]: http://cashguild.proboards.com/index.cgi?b...ay&thread=6

And a direct quote from their “Shitlist” page:

“CA$H will only ever shitlist a player/guild if that player/guild scammed/bjed/serped/attempted to brod any member of our guild.”

So, my understanding is

a) BoC was brown tagged because I was rude to a member of an ALLIED guild

B) Iwin is SouLove’s alt thus… (yah lost me here)

c) Being rude has been left off their guild website as a brodable offense

d) Anytime anyone is rude to any guild member allied to CA$H their guild will be brown tagged.

Obviously d) will solve all the problems in EL, and no one will ever be rude again.

[And stated very clearly, my dispute]

-There is no reason to brown tag any guild because one member was rude.

-I was rude to a member in an ALLIED guild, not to any member of CA$H.

-When you are an alt you do not retain the same “rights” as a full fledged member of a different guild. If I was rude to someone in epic I was rude to someone in epic. I certainly do not keep track of who’s an alt of whom.

-The invasion happened what, Saturday. And you’re only brown tagging us on Tuesday. Obviously this was a really big issue for you; you thought a lot about it a really bothered you. That’s why you waited so long to take action.

-It is apparently acceptable for you to brown tag because of a friend (assuming your alt is your friend), but not for you to drop it because a guildy is my friend.

-Being rude is TOTALLY a brown taggable offense. It ranks right up there with bjing, scamming, boding and all that jazz.

My friendly WARNING to all Eternal Lands players.

Be very careful who you are rude to. If they are a friend of a CA$H member you will obviously be shitlisted. If you are rude to an ally of CA$H you will obviously be brown tagged. And, if you are rude to a member of CA$H, or one of their alts, you will be shitlisted. Please be very careful who you are rude to. I would hate to see anyone brown tagged because they had a bad day. (And no, I wasn’t having a bad day. I was just rude)

Requisite Chat Logs:

[15:40:38] #Ig [NightSabeS:CA$H] hey nubsters

[15:40:47] #Ig [NightSabeS:CA$H] you are brown tagged :)

[15:40:57] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] why?

[15:41:05] #Ig [NightSabeS:CA$H] remember iwin?

[15:41:24] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] no sorry

[15:41:25] #Ig [Till_Akysha:CA$H] hey guinevereanne is a friend dude:D

[15:41:43] #Ig [NightSabeS:CA$H] guinneawhatever did something not so nice to iwin

[15:41:46] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] hey Till

[15:41:58] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] what did I do?

[15:42:00] #Ig [Milk_Shake:CA$H] he mi no spiek inglesh free stuf plies

[15:42:08] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] iWin from bethen invasion, who asked a few question about ranging arena, and you #ignored and then didnt share drops with him, but with every1 else

[15:42:33] #Ig [Till_Akysha:CA$H] hy anne, excuse night, his the only gamer that still tags guilds:)

[15:42:35] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] ah him. a) he was being annoying., there is the encyclopedia for a reason

[15:42:46] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] B) he didn't range hardly at all

[15:42:56] #Ig [NightSabeS:CA$H] but i bet the others did

[15:43:13] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] which is why I shared with them

[15:43:20] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] he used 1k arrows on that invasion, and fyre_fox was mostly afk during that invasion, but you shared with him

[15:43:49] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] also, does encyclopedia mention anything about the ranging arena?

[15:43:50] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] fyre_fox was he;pful to all. iwin sat most of the time and did not range

[15:44:03] #Ig [Till_Akysha:CA$H] why si my guild always arguing for stupid things:))

[15:44:13] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] good question!

[15:45:54] #Ig [NightSabeS:CA$H] this has NOTHING to do with you and till being friends

[15:46:31] #Ig [Milk_Shake:CA$H] *sigh*

[15:46:37] #Ig [NightSabeS:CA$H] our ally wasted 1k fkin arrows and you ignored him and didnt even give him fkin 100gc?

[15:46:58] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] wow. I'm really a bad guy.

[15:47:04] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] all he did was ask few questions, about a NEW feature

[15:47:25] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] a few questions are easy to answer. constant questions for several minutes are annoying

[15:47:43] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] i agree

[15:47:46] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] why don't YOU explain all about everything to him? that's what guilds are for

[15:47:54] #Ig [Milk_Shake:CA$H] whats the point of this convo.. it wont fix anything anyway?

[15:48:07] #Ig [NightSabeS:CA$H] you are welcome to ignore him

[15:48:17] #Ig [NightSabeS:CA$H] but fking him that way

[15:48:18] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] i agreed about constant questions being annoying, i didnt say he ask constant idiot questions

[15:48:19] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] thanks. I will. Have a good day

[15:48:58] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] here are the facts as I see them. I risked my neck.rosto to get drops for people. I LOST a rosto and used lots of pots/ess

[15:49:17] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] I share with people who work together.

[15:49:33] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] and you're forgetting. he also tele's onto any bag he could get, before I shared

[15:49:34] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] i never knew you were such a bitch rly, when i was in boc you were pretty nice, seems the years werent mild with you

[15:50:10] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] and you obviously have a problem with ME. not BoC. so I suggest you take it out on me

[15:50:41] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] true, but why cant you admit you were mean to him?:|

[15:51:02] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] I was mean to him. There

[15:51:04] #Ig [Till_Akysha:CA$H] why cant you admit she lost a rosto for some questions:)

[15:51:05] #GM from MiiX: gratz :P Damn I really should go to sleep but this is getting interesting

[15:51:15] #Ig [Milk_Shake:CA$H] he said it, shh now soul XD

[15:51:15] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] its not like he wanted to be annoying, he is a new ranger and didnt knew about the ranging arena, tbh i dont know either

[15:51:34] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] she lost rosto b/c she wanted to get the bags, period

[15:52:06] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] yup. I'm a greedy sucker

[15:52:15] #Ig [MiiX->CA$H] ohai milk_shake. Is it still fryslan? :P

[15:52:18] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] never share with anyone, bj and pk all the time

[15:52:25] #Ig [Till_Akysha:CA$H] yeah

[15:52:27] #Ig [Milk_Shake:CA$H] yes :<

[15:52:30] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] i never say that

[15:52:36] #Ig [MiiX->CA$H] ;p

[15:52:37] #Ig [Milk_Shake:CA$H] w'zup? :D

[15:52:40] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] also, i dont think pk is bad ^^

[15:52:49] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] obviously thats what you want.

[15:53:06] #Ig [MiiX->CA$H] unoff forums haven't been the same w/o you, frys :(

[15:53:08] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] it happened. I'm not sorry I acted how I did. However I am one person, not all of boc

[15:53:14] #Ig [Milk_Shake:CA$H] lol XD

[15:53:25] #Ig [NightSabeS:CA$H] but boc accepts you as you are

[15:53:43] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] so? ca$h accepts you as YOU are

[15:53:45] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] not really, but i think that everyone should be treated equally, even if they are newbies or not

[15:54:08] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] agreed. I treated him as I would have treated anyone else in that situation.

[15:54:17] #Ig [Milk_Shake:CA$H] soul, how about you share your GC with us? :)

[15:54:34] #Ig [NightSabeS:CA$H] if a guild houses an enemy then the whole guild is turned into one period

[15:54:40] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] did you work for my gcs milk?

[15:54:51] [PM from Till_Akysha: I know:D]

[15:55:10] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] um, 1 important fact: He wasn't even in ca$h at the time

[15:55:22] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] oh really?

[15:55:23] #Ig [NightSabeS:CA$H] we treat our allies as our own

[15:55:34] #Ig [NightSabeS:CA$H] Epic=ally

[15:55:36] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] why do you think we're having this conversation? iWin was me

[15:55:49] #Ig [Milk_Shake:CA$H] iWhin :P

[15:55:54] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] ^^^

[15:56:00] #Ig [MiiX->CA$H] rofl :P

[15:56:13] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] and yes, even if i play for 3 years, i didnt knew about the new ranging arena, and wanted to find out, is that bad?

[15:56:42] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] certainly not. But try things like asking guildies/friends. reading encylopedia, wiki, or even cel

[15:56:44] #Ig [MiiX->CA$H] let's solve this on unoff forums so me and milk can hijack the thread then? :P

[15:56:54] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] its not like i went there and asked continous questions about it, some other guy mentioned it and i was surprised to hear about it

[15:56:58] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] or even *gasp* the regular forum

[15:57:10] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] where in encyclopedia is it mentioned?

[15:57:19] #Ig [Milk_Shake:CA$H] soul whats ur point :P

[15:57:20] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] idk, idc.

[15:57:21] [Entreri @ 6]: do invasion and you will get 5 noob!@

[15:57:54] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] i can tell you it isnt mentioned everywhere, its quite a secret really, many people dont know about it

[15:58:09] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] btw: talking to the npc will tell yah about it. and pk arrows are crap for xp

[15:58:16] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] and hijak away

[15:58:28] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] but it seems curiousity is a bad thing now, if someone from BoC will be curious in the future ill be 'mean' to him

[15:58:39] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] awesome!

[15:59:01] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] which NPC?

[15:59:09] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] the one in grub outside the arena

[15:59:11] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] oh wait, i asked a question, dont be mean to me

[15:59:31] #Ig [Till_Akysha:CA$H] sou and night always love to have useless discussions:))

[15:59:41] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] *massive sarcastic comments which end conversation because you are entitled to your opinion and I'm intitled to mine*

[15:59:49] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] \o/ hipocracy!

[15:59:55] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] anyways, im done talking, i came to know you for the real person you are, kthx bye:)

[16:00:06] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] have fun ')

[16:00:11] #Ig [Milk_Shake:CA$H] w00t

[16:00:22] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] <---pretty ebil

[16:00:22] #Ig [MiiX->CA$H] drama over? :(

[16:01:04] #Ig [guinevereanne->CA$H] poor miix. have to go to bed now :(

[16:01:18] #Ig [Milk_Shake:CA$H] wait.. what?

[16:01:24] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] btw, any of you wanna buy 100k iron?:D

[16:01:40] #Ig [MiiX->CA$H] btw any other "old" ca$h members there nowadays? I mean members who was there at same time as me? :P

[16:01:42] #Ig [Milk_Shake:CA$H] share it with us :<

[16:02:06] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] ive been talking to entity

[16:02:10] #Ig [souLove:CA$H] but hes in HIM now

[16:02:11] #Ig [Milk_Shake:CA$H] nah.. soul f*ed it up :))

[16:02:19] #Ig [MiiX->CA$H] lol :P

[16:03:06] #Ig [MiiX->CA$H] our pk runs were pr0 back then ;p

[16:03:25] #Ig [Milk_Shake:CA$H] pk is still death? ;/

[16:03:42] #Ig [Till_Akysha:CA$H] pk cool with parties now:D

[16:03:44] #Ig [MiiX->CA$H] no idea :P I haven't been pking after I gave miikz back to felkku

[16:05:18] #Ig [MiiX->CA$H] ok I'll finally go to sleep :P Gnite guys

[16:05:26] #Ig [Till_Akysha:CA$H] nite dude

[16:05:39] #Ig [Milk_Shake:CA$H] gn, cya

Hilarious conversation :) Really :pickaxe: If you cut out the SouLove vs you parts, it's like conversation between good friends :pickaxe: That's what makes it so ironical, sad and funny at the same time...

Seriously, using guild vs guild to solve person vs person issue? I call that a FAIL... B)

I think guin is putting someone in their place, and that someone obviously is used to getting their way, so after (saturday>tuesday) 3 days of bitching, that person convinced some other person to "shitlist" BoC, which IMHO is a stupid action against a simple conversation. Have you NEVER been rude to ANYBODY in this game? Maybe they should "shitlist" you for being rude (SouLove).

idc everybody shitlist me i dont whine :)

guineveranne, you are so stupid, that I really wont bother to reply to you

seems I offended you pretty bad if you have the need to let everyone know about our chats

kkty

Btw im selling 100k iron bid now !@#$!@$ ~clicky~

idc everybody shitlist me i dont whine :pickaxe:

seems I offended you pretty bad if you have the need to let everyone know about our chats

kkty

Please...grow up. :)

idc everybody shitlist me i dont whine :pickaxe:

kkty

Please...grow up. :)

why so noob? oO

I rest my case.

No, seriously, wtf is your problem? You involved in this dispute or youre just bored?

Anyhows, on a side note, im done talking to you noobs, who never get out in the real world and get a taste of whats it like there. You can just sit safely at your computer and cry whenever someone calls you rude.

I dont whine when I get broded, its the attitude of a person that pisses me off. All I did on iWin was ask few questions about the ranging arena, because I really had no idea it existed. If curiousity is any reason for someone to be a bitch, then so be it.

Topic Closed from my point of view, brag all you want :)

Ok Sabbath, so you made one post i can agree with :)

Edit: big LOL to all involved in this ^^

Edited by Goot

Admittedly its probubly not 'dispute' worthy. Mostly I'm just making fun of soulove.

Come on, seriously. Days later you shitlist someone for being rude to someone else?

[iMO this is something between soulove and me. There is no reason CA$H or BoC should have been involved. He did it, so I explosed the hypocracy. And warned people not to ever be rude. Because you never know what might happened (jk)]

Edited by guinevereanne

Admittedly its probubly not 'dispute' worthy. Mostly I'm just making fun of soulove.

Come on, seriously. Days later you shitlist someone for being rude to someone else?

[iMO this is something between soulove and me. There is no reason CA$H or BoC should have been involved. He did it, so I explosed the hypocracy. And warned people not to ever be rude. Because you never know what might happened (jk)]

People will or will not be rude to whomever they wish, whether you warn them or not :) It's up to people's personalities after all...

People will or will not be rude to whomever they wish, whether you warn them or not :) It's up to people's personalities after all...

exactly

Did you cause this too guin?

i am sure i recognise the handywork behind teh scenes at play in this incident.....

Wid da ill behayviah

Oh I also recognise you in alt form here on forums..you're Guest_mmo-player_* arent you?

You're like the ebul rude Moriarity of EL.

Edited by Pyewacket

:) This is like a kids fight... Soul get over it , u not the first or the last , as for anne if is as you say well very good. I will do same, ignore the person and send it to EL wiki site to read ! WTF , so many forums and you can bother to read it, even after 3 years absence is not an excuse :icon13:

i am sure i recognise the handywork behind teh scenes at play in this incident.....

Wid da ill behayviah

Oh I also recognise you in alt form here on forums..you're Guest_mmo-player_* arent you?

Darn! *head slap* You caught me! [Works on rude level 165]

Wid da ill behayviah

Darn! *head slap* You caught me! [Works on rude level 165]

I am glad I provided you with fun and excitement, might look to spice up that no-life of yours.

:P This is like a kids fight... Soul get over it , u not the first or the last , as for anne if is as you say well very good. I will do same, ignore the person and send it to EL wiki site to read ! WTF , so many forums and you can bother to read it, even after 3 years absence is not an excuse :wub:

Very much agreed with you here.

As for this thread, I have just the thing for it.

attention_whore3.jpg