Eternal Lands Official Forums
Liquid

Restock your inventory

Hi all,

I did search but can't find any post, but I also can't believe that this idea isn't already on the forum.

When mixing ingredients I would like a special feature to restock my inventory. IE now I have to get 3 different ingredients from 3 different categories, switch the numbers and ad food to the inventory.

The special feature would be like a one-click button to restock the items you are mixing.

So if I'm ready to mix I drop those items, in the numbers you like them in your inventory, (one time) in the window and save then i click the refill button and the items are taken from the sto and appear in the inventory

This way you can easily and quickly refill your inventory without continuously changing numbers and items

Kind Regards,

Liquid

Hi Liquid,

the feature you are requesting seems to already be worked on. It's the button called item lists in your inventory.

The function to grab an item list from sto wasn't implemented yet though, but i recall a similar text being there when

you right-clicked the button and a message saying "Not working yet" appearing when you used it in an earlier version of the client.

Edited by Elgoran

Yes as Elgoran pointed out, there is a partial implementation of your suggested feature, but the fetch part will not be implemented anytime soon i guess because it could be abused for macroing.

Check this topic: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...mp;hl=item+list (second page)

Edit: added quote from that topic.

First of all, after a discussion with Entropy, the option to saved load recipes straight from storage into you inventory may not be allowed. There is a concern about making use of macros too easy.
Edited by groomsh

Yes as Elgoran pointed out, there is a partial implementation of your suggested feature, but the fetch part will not be implemented anytime soon i guess because it could be abused for macroing.

Check this topic: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...mp;hl=item+list (second page)

Edit: added quote from that topic.

First of all, after a discussion with Entropy, the option to saved load recipes straight from storage into you inventory may not be allowed. There is a concern about making use of macros too easy.

In the cvs versions of the client this feature is working. While not as well as i hoped, as a build in closing of the item lists is triggered far to often, it is good enough to be considered for some storage mixining

Sir_Odies Services contains compiled cvs clients

What are the rules concerning CVS clients?

Clients built form CVS are allowed on all servers, not just the test server. Please report any new bugs you find, make sure you mention that you're using a CVS built client and roughly when you last updated the source. Latest CVS is usually very stable and occasional breaks are fixed very quickly. If you change the default build options you may have some issues but the options are well commented. Some disabled options are not supported.