Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ricky

Alchemic

@King_Rick

Im not getting into why brite was jealous of me, but indeed she was. I dont even know fully was said about me, but I know couple of things. However we all know about her and all her chars,there is no comparison between us. People here know what kind of person I am and were as different as could possibly be. They can make up there own minds about what they hear.

As far as Dubro is concerned ask your self this Rick, Is dpa a summoning areana??? Why do you ignore thread after thread and page after page about him??? There is enough documented evidence about him to sink a ship. A lot of people were indeed giving him a chance when he said he was going to reform only to see him start lying/bs again. Why do you and rosie continue to defend and harbor him. If he is hated (thats a very strong word) he has brought all that animosity onto himself.

They can make up there own minds about what they hear.your words not mine

i dont care your not seeing what i said I DONT CARE NO MORE and about our rules if he did this i asked for a chat log or screen shot no one can give.

o yeh the threats that rose is getting and stuff threats dont go over good with me you all do as you wish red tag brown tag do it if you want. just remember rather he stays or goes the tag i put on you will stay.And if anyone wants to unallie us fill free to do so.but remmemebr i dont forget.

o yeh the threats that rose is getting and stuff threats dont go over good with me

Are you insinuating I threatened Rosie?? I don't threaten anyone. I called her crazy for not not kicking Dubro, nothing more or less. She USED to have some honor so I (like many others) tried talk some sense to her. No more to be said on this subject, cant talk to a brick wall.

Edited by Starlite

It doesnt matter even if King_Rick gets the chat logs, he will find some other reason not to believe everyone else instead believing the scammer. If so many ppl have a problem with Dubro , what makes you think everyone is wrong?

He is arrogant, sneaky, and scams ppl who don't know any better. It's plain and simple. He said he was going to change and apparently he has not. He will never change. Therefore most ppl in EL will not change their position on him.

If you Rick cannot even follow your own rules,i doubt your guildies will follow them either, then your guild is not trust worthy.

I don't know why you try making making this about brite and bmx when it has nothing to do with them. It's about dubro and your guild.

? umm you lost me. :confused: were did i or how am i keep making this a brite and bmx um i didnt bring there name in this.your buddy forever Also known by many other names.

Pigsdofly, ZureKoDW, Quizzel, Pyscho, Forever, Fireheart, StrickeN, AfterShock, BurninAce, Pyromaniac (is he hiding something having that many name's?)witch he brought them in this thread(think you and him are missing them really bad glad to here).Because you and Pyromaniac are the ones who keep bringen them up!me i just told the truth and everyone knows ill tell them what i think even if you think im wrong or right.So you show me pruff were did i try to make this a brite or bmx thread. only time i ever talked to your x in game boy friend and seen him was when i bag jumped you and kraken because we were joking around. and the 4 of u were sitting there in dp mines aftair that i havn't even seen or talked to him.All im hereing is alot of conplain and run there fork tounge's.better watch your bags now. :sneaky: about my guild following the guild rules well laws will be broken.Some do make mistakes in game and real life.rather if someone who dont understand on how to run there owen watch your spawn's.and also you and no one eles in this game scares me .,watch your back in a fight. :mace:

Edited by king_rick

@King_Rick

Im not getting into why brite was jealous of me, but indeed she was. I dont even know fully was said about me, but I know couple of things. However we all know about her and all her chars,there is no comparison between us. People here know what kind of person I am and were as different as could possibly be. They can make up there own minds about what they hear.

As far as Dubro is concerned ask your self this Rick, Is dpa a summoning areana??? Why do you ignore thread after thread and page after page about him??? There is enough documented evidence about him to sink a ship. A lot of people were indeed giving him a chance when he said he was going to reform only to see him start lying/bs again. Why do you and rosie continue to defend and harbor him. If he is hated (thats a very strong word) he has brought all that animosity onto himself.

They can make up there own minds about what they hear.your words not mine

i dont care your not seeing what i said I DONT CARE NO MORE and about our rules if he did this i asked for a chat log or screen shot no one can give.

o yeh the threats that rose is getting and stuff threats dont go over good with me you all do as you wish red tag brown tag do it if you want. just remember rather he stays or goes the tag i put on you will stay.And if anyone wants to unallie us fill free to do so.but remmemebr i dont forget.

o yeh the threats that rose is getting and stuff threats dont go over good with me

Are you insinuating I threatened Rosie?? I don't threaten anyone. I called her crazy for not not kicking Dubro, nothing more or less. She USED to have some honor so I (like many others) tried talk some sense to her. No more to be said on this subject, cant talk to a brick wall.

lol this is funny because i called you out and really i steped on your toes.were you getting a summens arena theres not one there just dpa 40 and 60 ring o wow. im so just dont give a crap about this no more.how u know i was talking about brite or not i wasnt you must like brite too.o im so happy for you.threat you told rose if dubro was not removed we were red tag thats a threat welcome to my crap list. 15 min of fame drama queen. :icon13:

Edited by king_rick

:omg: rick..did you use google translate? Cause it really seems like you're having problems replying, I guesse it's hard to defend the guilty :P wtf ~LE~ gotta do with dubro? & pr0 diplimactic skills: "if you think dubro bad go fight him" ^^ meh this isn't going anywhere. He's going to continue thinking his such a badass until dubro quits/gets banned/leave guild and he loses his 15min of fame :D

your 15 min of fame little boy. my point about ~LE~ to you is were the F*&K you think you have the room to say anything.knowing what you and your guild has done in the past.we all lose are so called 15 min of fame no hes not a baddass as you said but who cares if he is or not.loyal to one goes a long way in my book. some dont know what being loyal is. :o .I do but then again i lost alot of respect for alot of ppl in EL.

Edited by king_rick

Learning to edit will be a benefital skill for you to learn Rick, makes you look a bit less of a dumbass. lol im confused, please enlighten me on what GODz did? :o We were pr0. We merged with wWw to become pr0er. ~LE~ had their panties in a knot. ~LE~ broke off alliance. ~LE~'s choice. What did GODz do? :P They made the choice and called us backstabbers even tho we've defended them in KF plenty of times. Even after we tried to keep the friendship after the alliance broke off but ofc SK dont have anything better to do then preach his sense of justice online and claim he "hated" wWw. blahblahblah. Whose the unloyal ones again? ;) But i love your ablility to change the topic totally. Guesse people will tend to do that when their trying to avoide the matter at hand :D this isnt a pointing finger session; the topic's title is 'Alchemic: dont trust Alchemic'.

It doesnt matter even if King_Rick gets the chat logs, he will find some other reason not to believe everyone else instead believing the scammer. If so many ppl have a problem with Dubro , what makes you think everyone is wrong?

He is arrogant, sneaky, and scams ppl who don't know any better. It's plain and simple. He said he was going to change and apparently he has not. He will never change. Therefore most ppl in EL will not change their position on him.

If you Rick cannot even follow your own rules,i doubt your guildies will follow them either, then your guild is not trust worthy.

I don't know why you try making making this about brite and bmx when it has nothing to do with them. It's about dubro and your guild.

? umm you lost me. :confused: were did i or how am i keep making this a brite and bmx um i didnt bring there name in this.your buddy forever Also known by many other names.

Pigsdofly, ZureKoDW, Quizzel, Pyscho, Forever, Fireheart, StrickeN, AfterShock, BurninAce, Pyromaniac (is he hiding something having that many name's?)witch he brought them in this thread(think you and him are missing them really bad glad to here).Because you and Pyromaniac are the ones who keep bringen them up!me i just told the truth and everyone knows ill tell them what i think even if you think im wrong or right.So you show me pruff were did i try to make this a brite or bmx thread. only time i ever talked to your x in game boy friend and seen him was when i bag jumped you and kraken because we were joking around. and the 4 of u were sitting there in dp mines aftair that i havn't even seen or talked to him.All im hereing is alot of conplain and run there fork tounge's.better watch your bags now. :sneaky: about my guild following the guild rules well laws will be broken.Some do make mistakes in game and real life.rather if someone who dont understand on how to run there owen watch your spawn's.and also you and no one eles in this game scares me .,watch your back in a fight. :mace:

FYI buddy. I don't have a damn thing to hide. Never have I never will I. I've had a lot of different names because I've had a lot of different accounts =o. And sure i was a twat / scammer back in the day. But hell, at least I did it with some pizazz. This rinse repeat BS is not only stagnant and stale it comes damn close to the brink of stupidity. One of the main reasons DuBro pisses me off so bad is that he is claiming to want to reform. Something some big time scammers do. Sometimes. Very few actually do it. I stopped scamming along time ago. I stopped scamming before the GC thing was ever even fixed. And by god so can DuBro. His ploys are sad anyway.

As for watching my bags. Np np. I don't bag mix anyway. As long as I can help it. I could care less to be honest. This entire argument has escaladed because YOU REFUSE TO SEE WHAT IS IN FRONT OF YOU. And now you are openly admitting that your guild rules will be broken. Thanks for telling us what we ALREADY knew. :omg:

FYI buddy. I don't have a damn thing to hide. Never have I never will I. I've had a lot of different names because I've had a lot of different accounts =o. And sure i was a twat / scammer back in the day. But hell, at least I did it with some pizazz. This rinse repeat BS is not only stagnant and stale it comes damn close to the brink of stupidity. One of the main reasons DuBro pisses me off so bad is that he is claiming to want to reform. Something some big time scammers do. Sometimes. Very few actually do it. I stopped scamming along time ago. I stopped scamming before the GC thing was ever even fixed. And by god so can DuBro. His ploys are sad anyway.

As for watching my bags. Np np. I don't bag mix anyway. As long as I can help it. I could care less to be honest. This entire argument has escaladed because YOU REFUSE TO SEE WHAT IS IN FRONT OF YOU. And now you are openly admitting that your guild rules will be broken. Thanks for telling us what we ALREADY knew. :omg:

Your words that you was a scammer so now the whole game should trust you thank you.and openly i dont care what you and half the ppl in el think. cyah but i think any scammers ploy suxs! but you just said you were a scammer back in the day yep maybe everyone should watch out for u lol.

Edited by king_rick

Learning to edit will be a benefital skill for you to learn Rick, makes you look a bit less of a dumbass. lol im confused, please enlighten me on what GODz did? :o We were pr0. We merged with wWw to become pr0er. ~LE~ had their panties in a knot. ~LE~ broke off alliance. ~LE~'s choice. What did GODz do? :P They made the choice and called us backstabbers even tho we've defended them in KF plenty of times. Even after we tried to keep the friendship after the alliance broke off but ofc SK dont have anything better to do then preach his sense of justice online and claim he "hated" wWw. blahblahblah. Whose the unloyal ones again? ;) But i love your ablility to change the topic totally. Guesse people will tend to do that when their trying to avoide the matter at hand :D this isnt a pointing finger session; the topic's title is 'Alchemic: dont trust Alchemic'.

dumbass as you call me think you need look at yourself but then again past judgment.yeh your right this pointing fingures at everyone eles and stuff geezzz guess im not so much a dumbass.since this was about dubro and were did you have a right to say anything about him? unless you got scammed from him now whos the dumbass.but well ill leave my other thoughts about who you hang with and stuff out of this.about the editing and stuff um it was meet to be that way miss know it all.o yeh kindly look how that was worded about who you hang with.guess maybe ~LE~ had the right or not just like maybe dubro has the right to undestand what he done wrong in the past.but hey everyone wants to just hang him from a tall tree short rope.with out looking at what the truth is.AS I SAID WERE DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO POST HERE UNLESS YOU GOT SCAMMED AND IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SO PERFECT BUT NAH YOU CAN"T UNDERSTAND SMARTASS.you havnt a clue to what loyalty is.

Edited by king_rick

Loyalty isn't shown by backing someone up even though they are a sack of shit. That's stupidity. If my friend shot the president, I might agree it needed to be done, but I'm not going to back him up and go to jail with him. Wtf kind of loyalty is that? "I go down you go down with me because youre my friend you have to"

That's hogwash.

You are just trying to make yourself look better in the eyes of others. You are still wiping the heavy thick coating of egg off of your face. You are so blind, I think the blind see better. Seriously, I am running low on metaphors tonight because it's late.

As to the fact that i was a scammer. Yes, yes infact I was. I was a piece of shit like everyone else, but I don't go around preaching my holier than thou quotes to everyone about loyalty and peace and wtf ever you've said. I am a self-admitted asshole of the past. The difference is I realize that it wasn't fun to fuck with people 24/7. Sure at times I felt awesome for a slick con or some quick cash. But I found my friends dwindling, less trusting of me, and my guild that I spent a year keeping up, disbanding from my actions.

So I said "forget that". I dropped it, been clean for years. I haven't scammed a soul. (not that I recollete) and you can search half of my listed names on disputes. Most of them will have NOTHING about me. The first few? yes. the latter no. Because it shows my trned. How I wsent from douche -> slightly smaller douche.

Which once again is why DuBro is pissing me off with his "I want to reform" speech and you are pissing me off with your "you're all bad people ! leave Dubro alone!!! leave dubro alone!!" or to translate into king rick. "you no nothin bout tihs gi. He gud. Leve him lone"

We all know we have a dirty side, we all have those moments when we just want to do something bad to someone because we despise them so much. but for the most part, most of us swallow it down, ignore it, and pretend the feeling never existed. I serped DuBro today. Proud of it. He's so hated and disrespected, I got 3 PM's from people offering ot help. He was so smart as to go grab fire arrows/OS/Speed hax and then continued to serp his own feros to the point that i didn't have to do it anymore :omg:

This will be my last post on this useless topic. It's getting out of hand to say the least. You won't stop though. You'll continue to throw the same redundant posts again and again, trying to poke invisible holes in peoples logic and doing your best to make wha tyou say right. When not at any point did the credibility of anyone on this thread diminish apart from yours and most of the stuff you say are assumptions.

As towards the SS/Logs. You'd be suprised. I have a guildie in his 30's with hundreds of k of gear. He doesn't know how to do a SS. He odens't know how to access his logs. He just had a stiff bank account.

Can you put complete ideas/thoughts for your next reply? I'm being genious and not even asking for complete sentences..but at least try to make complete thoughts so we with a high school education and up will be able to at least understand your stupidity ;) so now your saying dubro has the right to scam and your ok with it? Actually dubro seeped me a few weeks ago. I went to II fluff spawn and started training; he comes and said it's "his" spawn and he ONLY left for a restock and came back expecting it to be returned to him...did he take me for a n00b? :D after I explained the REAL ideas of having a spawn and how if u leave it's up for grabs, he became frustrated and started seeping me. (I have screenies) after 15mins of serping and me threatening to put him in disputes..he stopped an apologized :o honestly I feel like dubro is the type who tries to avoid the punishment that comes with his actions. LOOK RICK DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE A RIGHT TO EXPRESS MY OPINION NOW??????? :D

Can you put complete ideas/thoughts for your next reply? I'm being genious and not even asking for complete sentences..but at least try to make complete thoughts so we with a high school education and up will be able to at least understand your stupidity ;) so now your saying dubro has the right to scam and your ok with it? Actually dubro seeped me a few weeks ago. I went to II fluff spawn and started training; he comes and said it's "his" spawn and he ONLY left for a restock and came back expecting it to be returned to him...did he take me for a n00b? :D after I explained the REAL ideas of having a spawn and how if u leave it's up for grabs, he became frustrated and started seeping me. (I have screenies) after 15mins of serping and me threatening to put him in disputes..he stopped an apologized :o honestly I feel like dubro is the type who tries to avoid the punishment that comes with his actions. LOOK RICK DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE A RIGHT TO EXPRESS MY OPINION NOW??????? :D

nope you dont. and being around your awww stupidity.(seeped me a few weeks ago).you was saying miss spelling.i dont care if you think i missed spell words.did this become a teaching class?Well about seeping you

witch i think serping is what your saying mr perfect who likes running his mouth behind a computer screen well sence you said he serped you i see you i will.

Edited by king_rick