Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ricky

Alchemic

However, I felt it was prudent to add a warning that if you do an instance with him you will get highly annoyed with him.

Sounds just like Koddy! :(

Sorry for off topic and GZ Dubro for finally getting on instance.

phew ;p

Iirc you said he gave some of it back...anyway time you stopped carrying it on and on and on and on and on. Enough is enough! He will remain banned on my bot and I will review that in 6 months time. Ricky accept its gone and that a lot of people took action for that, now forget it.

I promised I would post for the group that dubro (alchemic) did not bj or scam. However, I felt it was prudent to add a warning that if you do an instance with him you will get highly annoyed with him. Certainly that is not criteria for not doing an instance with someone. It is simply a fact.

LMAO

ofc that is a major criterion for not doing an instance with someone and why should i bother controlling someone when i can isntead go to the instance with some other guys that i dont need to control.....

Iirc you said he gave some of it back...anyway time you stopped carrying it on and on and on and on and on. Enough is enough! He will remain banned on my bot and I will review that in 6 months time. Ricky accept its gone and that a lot of people took action for that, now forget it.

Are you kidding me? Can we quote you on this when it's your turn again?

CHICKFIGHT

I'll get the oil

edit: i decided the small emoticon supplied by the forums just didn't express my feelings well enough, this is more accurate.

coolface.png

Edited by Korrode

:P i think @6 got enough of the "omgz i quit the game" drama after the 3rd-4th time she lost her icy set. :D

CHICKFIGHT

I'll get the oil

edit: i decided the small emoticon supplied by the forums just didn't express my feelings well enough, this is more accurate.

coolface.png

LOL!!!!!

lol tiger she lost icey set 4 times wow i rember she was upset about it some sorta bug from kf or w.e ya Aislinn your right just wait t ill it hapens 2 your star u will feel same way i did

lol tiger she lost icey set 4 times wow i rember she was upset about it some sorta bug from kf or w.e ya Aislinn your right just wait t ill it hapens 2 your star u will feel same way i did

Ricky do not be so cocky, Star did support you quite a lot after this happend. And she is right. Let it go for now, you achived something as Alchemic or dubro as he calls himself now, has now a worse stand in this game then before. I would suggest you train hard until you are better then dubro and then go to pk him.

As for loosing stuff, Star lost a few gc through to people scamming her. I lost a nmt a col and a icy set in the duration of the last month and a half. but i did not bitch about it. i worked hard and by now have rebought all the stuff i lost.

Sometimes this game sucks. and its right to be upset about it. But then there comes the time to accept the loss, and work on getting stuff again.

There's an Alchemic I know, changed his name to DuBro,

Thought he'd buy himself a stairway to heaven.

He would say"step this way", but it led into PK,

That's how he paid for his stairway to heaven.

Yes he tried to pay for his stairway to heaven.

Ohhhh and he makes you wonder....

But it made DuBro think twice when Radu said no dice.

You're not buying your stairway to heaven

In one mighty shout Teh God gave his name out,

And wasted his stairway to heaven.

Ohhhh and it makes us wonder...

Yeah...and it makes us wonder....

So now our friend DuBro sit on channel six with the pr0's

Wishing he could buy back his stairway to heaven

Let it be a lesson to you all, how the mighty can fall,

Even when you think you're on the stairway to heaven.

Just when you think you're on the stairway to heaven...

Lol i see alot posting on here thats done alot worst than what he done. hhhmmmm wounder if some can go back and look what they have done in the past.but yet judge someone eles.thats so funny.well as everyone gave you a chance see what he/she going to do if they go back to there old ways pk them serp them bag jump them do what ever it takes but rememmber what goes around comes around.So my thought is why the heck the ones im talking about are posting on here. o yeh if this is off topic i dont think it is but if it is o well. ill just say whats on my mind.

Edited by king_rick

This guy continues his work of scamming people he asked me to help him in training his summoning and killed me and took my db that includes COL, Steel Greave,Titanium shield, Gatherer medallion potions and other stuff. NEVER TRUST THIS PERSON whatever he says He is never gonna reform.

Edited by rahulmitra

This guy continious his work of scamming people he asked me to help him in training his summoning and killed me and took my db that includes COL, Steel Greave, Gatherer medallion potions and other stuff. NEVER TRUST THIS PERSON. He is never gonna reform.
Thanks for the information, but most people already don't trust him and look for any opportunity to kill him.

However, I find it hard to be sympathetic in this case, as I can't understand why you went to help him 'train summoning' in a drop zone with full armour and no rosto. :D

This guy continious his work of scamming people he asked me to help him in training his summoning and killed me and took my db that includes COL, Steel Greave, Gatherer medallion potions and other stuff. NEVER TRUST THIS PERSON. He is never gonna reform.
Thanks for the information, but most people already don't trust him and look for any opportunity to kill him.

However, I find it hard to be sympathetic in this case, as I can't understand why you went to help him 'train summoning' in a drop zone with full armour and no rosto. :D

Was at dpa, 3 steps from arena

This is what happened he said he is new to summoning and needs help to train i agreed and he told to train in dp arean as it is no drop zone so i said ok. He then told me to come in 40's arena and told that 5-7 squares after the stone area in dp arena is no drop zone and said tiger will be caped to 40 lvl in stone area so stay inside arena but out of stone area and i did. But then the tigers killed me and i droped stuff because only 2 square after stone area in dp arena was no drop zone(i came to know this later mods told me)and he took the db and didnt replied me after that.

Edited by rahulmitra

he is noob , never trust to him , put him on ignore or if you see him in pk, call any of top list fighters , i would vote ban for him, because it is "ruining" the calm and friendly armosfear in game ... IMO

he is noob , never trust to him , put him on ignore or if you see him in pk, call any of top list fighters , i would vote ban for him, because it is "ruining" the calm and friendly armosfear in game ... IMO

Atmosfear is not friendly.

Atmosfear is a PKer! :rolleyes:

Atmosfear is not friendly.

Atmosfear is a PKer! :rolleyes:

hehe,know what u mean, but he was always nice on me when i was bigger newbie than am now and helped me many times, thought he probably alredy forget that, because that are few years back and had another nick =p

I cant believe he is still lying and cheating and poor noobs keep believing his bullshit. He should have had a rosto, but that doesnt excuse the lying/luring. ~AC~ guild is banned on my bot and red tagged until they remove him.