Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ricky

Alchemic

Hi i want to warn everyone about Alchemic who is a scammer. Earlier today, when i was in zirak's castel he asked me to help him kill ogres and lead me through a door. I did not see any Server messages about this new room beeing a pk map, and as soon as i was safly inside Alchemic attacked me. I lost a few things also my mm cloak, later when we talked about his price for returning stuff, he wanted me to go to Bethel. All knowing that Bethel is dangerous for someone my level that does not have a mm cloak.

----

Chatlog server log of alchemic asking you for help

--

you die

----

[PM from Alchemic: man ill sell u 3.5k cheaper if u help me real no]

[PM from Alchemic: in bethel]

[PM from Alchemic: look in encyklopedia.. bethel isnt pk]

[PM from Alchemic: so i cant scam u]

I believe you also lost OS, JS, cotu, iron sword of fire etc.. To ask someone for help then kill them is pretty aweful.

I have banned Alchemic from my bot and will refuse also to personally buy/sell with him. To many people are falling for his lies and need to be aware of him.

Alchemic is well known scammer, bug jumper (don’t take him on instance! He will try to BJ you even there) and lurker.

Be aware!

Hmmmm :) something more to show you the arrogance of Alchemic.

[PM from Alchemic: when i bagjumped u fu***** idiot?]

[PM from Alchemic: i saw at forums little bitch]

thanks guys for suporting me and being on my side. ps if any one wants help me get my stuff back they can im not being credy or anything

Edited by ricky

Hulkman will also have him banned...and its a shame that u ask people to help u and then u take them to pk maps and kill them and scam them of their stuffs..which u would never be able to make it yourself.

U ofc did earn a brod tag from me ...gz on ur low class gameplay ...

Also expecting more ppl to ban him from their bot and stop trading with him....but that just my opinion

Thanx

funny thing of that nub, wanted lure me into td and called snowghost ( same guild as me =P) after started bitching,that i calling guildies etc etc etc =p

Edit: He name changed to Dumbbro,err i mean DuBro , he started to getting better, we wil lc if he can change or not =p wish him luck :)

Edited by KoDdy

The exact same thing happened to a guildie of mine and was reported , i don't trust him, or negotiate with him personaly either.

Edited by BlueButterfly

His guild is brown tagged to LNX as a scammer/BJ too. He tried to lure one of our guildmates to the same Zirak pk room. I wish that room had a pk warning :/

He is banned on Gemini too.

hello everyone, he tried to do the same to me. Please check the screenshots so you can see our conversation.

alchemic1.png

alchemic2.png

take care.

Strahovsky.

dubro has been nice and giveing me js and sword of fire back he is alchemic btw

I still wouldn't trust him... he's trying to get a name back for himself, it's really hard to turn good if you are evil :pickaxe: Temptation is always there.

Just be careful :pickaxe:

he only gave 2 things back hes not planing on giveing rest back he said he wants evryone 2 stop hateing him cuz of what he has done in past but i dont think they will stop hateing on him just cuz hes trying 2 get pepole 2 stop hateing it dont work that way

Alchemic bj/scam and is rude and disrespectful in general.

OH! he gave 2 of the items back to 1 person he scammed?! :pickaxe: awww all is forgiven!

yes goot i whounld call it scam its really called lureing and yes its rude hes done it maney times 2 pepole if he dosint smartin up hes going get banned thats gona be his falut and no one but him

Edited by ricky

Unfortunately niether scamming or luring is against the rules, but in mho luring is worse. It preys on nice people trying to help others and/or on new players who don't know better. It would be interesting to know how many have left the game because of it. Banning from bots and personal trade will not solve it, but it WILL make EL life more difficult for this type of low-life char.

hello again, i agree with starlite... i also want to say that i dont hate him, but i dont trust him and i dont respect him as he doesnt respect me or everyone else. I also want to say that what he does is despicable... people like him just dont understand the effort and dedication of EL players to get all their stuff. He is an awful person because he lies and scamm the people who try to help him. I also know thats not against the rules and i will respect and follow all the rules even if i disagree with some of them.

Thank you all and have a nice day.

Strahovsky.

Edit: sorry about my bad english.

Edited by Strahovsky