Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Immortelle

Celebration All day- OA 100 , by Immortelle

Right, this is simple.. i guess :) But soon i shall be oa 100 [ no resets !!!! and none will be made ever !!! ] and i want to celebrate with whole EL players.. if its possible :pickaxe:

It will be a simple day celebration with many contests to go... to make it fair it will be on US time and Eu time as well, but mind... no alts will be allowed to get involved as i want to make it really fair !!!

I am aware that Iron guild will have one on Sat 14th Aug so i decided to have it on Fri 13th Aug , hahahahahaha nasty Friday :pickaxe: , what a better day than this one !!!

Now, more details will be coming next week... and please keep updated if you are interested to be part of it !

Thank you Mattewf :pickaxe: Hope to see you around as i got looots and looots of stuff to give and will be many many contest.. so everyone can win , thats the point on doing it :pickaxe:

Neato, congratulations on almost 3 Digit OA :pickaxe:

So as i said updates to come :

- prizes : lots of essences , weapons , potions , armor , summoning stones , some minerals , ores , metals , etc etc... the list is long :pickaxe: [ please mind NO gold coins will be involved , only items i can make or my guild members will help me get them till Friday ]

- time and day : Friday, 13th Aug , around 5.30am - 6 am GMT - that's UK time, for US east zone i think is -6 hours difference or so [ will have to make some maths on that and update ] ...but i will try to go with this contest all day long.. more or less... depending on my RL stuff...please understand :)

- contests : lots of hide&seek & make some essences - for new players , PK contest on c1 or c2 for the pro players :pickaxe: , guess the place with picture given - for anyone , question - answer pm's spam , possible HB with pictures or clues to be found

- rules : no alts and no cheating please

As well i may have help from my guild members, find me contest may involved 1-3of them to make it more interesting.

[ more updates to come ... ]

Contests :

- pk contests : some will be done in KF so none cries over losing their stuff... unless u prefer NordCarn Arena :) [ please let me know by posting here ] as well bare in mind NO BROD ! - 40's , 60's , 90 , 100's contest will be to make fair for all of you [ hope none has an issue with that ]

prizes will be from ae's , le's and de's to some few weapons and aug armor some given directly and some in HB to be found :icon13: [ pls understand all done by me and some given by my friends ;) ]

as well need to talk to Wizzy about giving a Serpent Stone as prize on one of the pk contest.

- guess the place by pictures or infos given : simple as it says :P - anyone welcome

prizes will be from essences to lots of other items any player may need it in the game such as food, tools, flowers, misc, etc etc etc

- questions with pm span answers : again simple as it says - anyone welcome

prizes will be same as the guess the place contest ;)

- find me : i will hide in some place and the players need to find me - only under 30's oa players allowed [ no alts !!! ]

prizes as written up

- Hyper Bags hidden well to be found - anyone welcome

prizes : loooots of bags everywhere on c1 or c2 to be found by anyone :) please let me know when u found one with contents so i can erase it from the list :P

Any questions pls post here , no pm's spams

Many tks and hope you all have fun ;)

EDIT :

was suggested to change the pk contest lvl's

as well i got few stuff to give away from some friends such as : 2 serpent stone , 1 * removal stone and few other little things :P i will keep it as surprise

again please NO BROD during PK contest , NO ALTS .. if u got more rules to add pls let me know ASAP

ty much

Edited by Immortelle

Congratulations on that achievement, I don't want to know what party you'll throw, when you reach 200 :)

Hahahahaha , no wonder i like you so much :pickaxe: you are very funny guy and nice to chat with all the time :D

Well i already started with some quest like

hide&seek - helped by Raistlin - got 3 winners and hope they liked what they got :P

spam pm's - helped by Raistlin again - got 1 winner and hope he will enjoy the rings :D

Now time to move to "guess the place with pictures" , i dont need coord but the name of the map or the place where i took the picture. As well i am sure my minimap is more then helpful to give you few hints where i may be, or just anything around me should be good enough to guess [ please mind i am using Unofficial cloths in all the pictures ]:

here are couple , all you need it to give me the right answer here on this topic , first 5 to give the answer wins and i will be in dp storage to give the prizes, hopefully everyone will like what they get :icon13:

1 . guess8.jpg

2. guess7.jpg

3. guess6.jpg

4. guess5.jpg

5. guess4.jpg

And the other pictures :

6. guess3.jpg

7. guess2.jpg

8. guess1.jpg

9. Immo.jpg

10. guess10.jpg

Edited by Immortelle

1. beth

2. irinveron

3. willowV

4. ti cave

5. KJ

6. RoT

7. votd temple

8. TG

9. MM silver/sulphur cave

10. DPA

Edited by Frost

1ST bethel

2 irinveron

3 willow vine forest

4 cave between kusamura and willow vine forest ( i cheat :P )

5 kusamura

6 ruins of tyrnim

7 valley of the dwarves

8 tarsengaard

9 mocraven marsh

10 desert pines

1 . guess8.jpg

bethel

2. guess7.jpg

polar bear cove in irinveron

3. guess6.jpg

willowvine forest

4. guess5.jpg

willowvine to kusa cave with titanium

5. guess4.jpg

kusamura jungle bridge

6. guess3.jpg

ruins of tyrnim

7. guess2.jpg

votd temple

8. guess1.jpg

tarsengaard

9. Immo.jpg

silver in MM caves

10. guess10.jpg

desert pines

Bethel (near teleport)

Irinveron (polar bear cave)

WVF (on the wooden walk thingies)

tit mine (WVF)

Kasu (on the bridge between zir/evtr)

RoT

secret temple votd

Tarsengard (north west part of map, table with fruits)

Morcraven marsh silver cave

Desert pines (battle arena)

Game closed - "guess the place" !!!

[immortelle @ 7]: Yellowdragon , Frost , RayTray , Aravinth , Raz are the winners :P Everyone else thank you for posting and pls come all to DP Storage to collect ur wins

EDIT : after noticing a small mistake by me i had to put on the list mister yuhquah as well. tks for understanding

Edited by Immortelle