Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
learg

Locked chars

My chars: Learg_pl and Kisl have been locked today. I ask why? I deny that sometimes i was using them in the same time but there were any trades between them... So i don't know how do I break the rules. Can you explain it to me?

Bagdrop trades are still interacting and using one to help the other. Please re-read rule #5 in it's entirety.

You had a massive amount of bagdrop trades.

Attempting to look for loopholes around the rules is a BIG no-no as well.

You can not transfer anything from one character to another by ANY means. That is clearly spelled out in the rules. (Also there are other means of benefitting with alts that are covered but currently do not apply here.)

Oh... I see... One more question... Does both my chars will be unlocked after month? or only one?

Oh... I see... One more question... Does both my chars will be unlocked after month? or only one?

You only will get one character back. It also may get a wipe depending on how much stuff came from the other character.

You come back here and post again in a month. Also keep in mind that any unlock is also conditional on you not breaking the rules again while waiting.

Thanks for your replies... And I'm sorry for my unmatured behavior... Now I try to follow the rules exactly... Can I still play (new char)?

Thanks for your replies... And I'm sorry for my unmatured behavior... Now I try to follow the rules exactly... Can I still play (new char)?

You're welcome. Apology accepted. Yes you can play on your new character. :pickaxe:

Hi. The month has passed. May i get to know about your decision?

Edited by learg

I have unlocked learg_pl for you.

Please remember you are not allowed to have alts now, or share characters. (Either you use anybody else's, or anybody else using yours.)

Also please remember you are not allowed to take back onto learg_pl anything you have removed from lupus and given to somebody else for any reason.

I do suggest you refresh your memory of rules 4 and 5 in their entirety.

Edit: relocked learg_pl and unlocked lupus (the new character you made and played after) per your request.