Eternal Lands Official Forums
Dilly

EL Urban Legends

Holy testicle tuesday! and i thought i was old for EL player standards these days :)

Let's be honest, there are some majorly old players around. Some just appear now and then.

"The Joker is the only way to get rare items." - I remember being told this once :D

Holy testicle tuesday! and i thought i was old for EL player standards these days :P

Let's be honest, there are some majorly old players around. Some just appear now and then.

"The Joker is the only way to get rare items." - I remember being told this once :)

Pretty much how I am, not the gamer I used to be but I still like to check back on the old communities I used to be a part of. Good ol flashbacks :P Still got a bunch of old screenshots from those days.

I'm pretty sure we're all guilty of spreading this one at one point or another..it's the old "X marks teh spot" one:

Harvest from THIS ore/coal/sulf will increase your chance of getting a stone...no not THAT one, click THIS one.

Superstitious or not (and I'm not at all irl), but I did always have a certain stone/ore/etc that I preferred... and my stone-finding record spoke for itself... and I would NEVER share the sweet one with any random newb who came along :confused:

I'm pretty sure we're all guilty of spreading this one at one point or another..it's the old "X marks teh spot" one:

Harvest from THIS ore/coal/sulf will increase your chance of getting a stone...no not THAT one, click THIS one.

Superstitious or not (and I'm not at all irl), but I did always have a certain stone/ore/etc that I preferred... and my stone-finding record spoke for itself... and I would NEVER share the sweet one with any random newb who came along :confused:

ah! lies, you shared your secret w/ me and im a n00b :medieval: